Luca Marrone (2 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
More playing time for marrone ?

wel to be honest, there is quite a gab between the quality mvp & pogba are offering, compared to marrone.

Considering we were fighting CL and competition, without conte on the bench, its rather logical he opts for a small group.

Coppa games, i'm sure he'll eighter start, or sub in as early as halftime if we are leading.

players shouldnt play "because they are young". they need to have the quality or potential to have simular quality to starters in order to give them regular playtime.
However, if the coach sees the player is less, he'll be mostly used as a backup, like marrone now, and will have his time limited in function of the team, or to coppa games.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
but cack giac and padoin are tactically adept and much less prone to defensive issues

if we were in lolspain or epicfailbrazil, or even roflmao france or omgfrankdeboerisgreatdutchleague.

yeah, marrone would play since they heavely prefer offense over defence.

Conte prefers to have a solid base first, and work from there. pretty much like every succesfull serie a team ever. like the one he was part of

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Giacherrini sucks as a CM. He is weak thus failing to physically impose himself, his control is atrocious, and I fail to see how he offers any defensive solidity. Padoin perhaps, but he is so limited as a player.

I'm sure deploying Marrone as a vice Pirlo (given his passing range, and the fact that Pirlo doesn't really have any defensive duties, more of a free role) would work for us, especially against inferior opposition, where we are mostly dictating the tempo and in control of the game. Marrone would thrive against the lesser lights. It won't hurt to give him a chance ;)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
but cack giac and padoin are tactically adept and much less prone to defensive issues
Can I ask how you know this?

I don't want it to seem like I'm picking on you, but it looks like you always agree and always have a justification for whatever Conte, Marotta and the mgmt. do. And if they made an opposite decision, you would somehow justify it too. Now I'm not doubting Conte, but it's okay to disagree or question some of his choices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)