Luca Marrone (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My loins, in your mouth...now.

Forza Marrone (gray is on an N.W.A. killing spree tonight)
Be warned, I'm in the middle of my exam period and therefore much more volatile.

I'm ok with a bit of banter here and there, but these days there has been a disproportionate amount of pointless name-calling and inane dribble going on in way too many threads (for what it's worth, I don't recall you being involved).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Be warned, I'm in the middle of my exam period and therefore much more volatile.

I'm ok with a bit of banter here and there, but these days there has been a disproportionate amount of pointless name-calling and inane dribble going on in way too many threads (for what it's worth, I don't recall you being involved).
hey hey hey

Go back to picture thread.

I ain't even mad :heart:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I am one of those you're referring to, aren't I? :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Suck it, I finished today.

- - - Updated - - -

Do a barrel roll

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We are wasting this guy. :moan: He's so cute that I would like to have a threesome with him and Cam.

But Cam only does it with players from the starting XI. :moan:

Dec 31, 2008
Juventus boss Antonio Conte has reportedly put an end to Genoa’s interest in signing Luca Marrone.
The port club are being linked with a January swoop for the Italian Under-21 international who is struggling for games in Turin.
However, Conte is believed to have told Turin officials that Marrone is a key element of his squad despite the fact that he has played in just four League games this term.
Marrone is a 22-year-old central midfielder, but he has been used in the middle of a back-three this season as an alternative to Leonardo Bonucci.
Genoa are looking to strengthen when the market opens at the start of 2013 as they look to avoid relegation to Serie B.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Good, fuck Genoa and the Inter ass kissing Preziosi. Why does he think he can nibble at our squad without returning any favours or awknowledgement? Let them get relegated take back Immobile and cut any of the strenuous ties we for some reason have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)