Luca Marrone (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
killer assistman he may become, i hope we dont loan him out with an option to buy half of his contracts with mere 3-4mil...
I still believe we could have avoided some of those mediocre CM players, like Pazienza and give more chances to these kids, all the while raising funds for less, but top material players.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
killer assistman he may become, i hope we dont loan him out with an option to buy half of his contracts with mere 3-4mil...
I still believe we could have avoided some of those mediocre CM players, like Pazienza and give more chances to these kids, all the while raising funds for less, but top material players.
He's Italian, don't worry. He's staying.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte :touched:

Spoke about Marrone having the right mentality and now it's time for him to prove himself at the highest level and being part of the future of Juventus.
Thats what i want to hear!!

Its about time we start to give chances to our youths.

So much time and money is used on young academy...just to later disptach them to other teams.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
He did the dummy that led to Giacc's goal. :shocked:

The kid is full of confidence. Attacking space, pulling 1-2's, making himself available for passes, and applying pressure. Looked really promising in that match.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So now we have Vidal, Marchisio, Marrone, Estigarribia and Caceres wearing those shiny yellow Nike boots. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)