Luca Marrone (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We missed out on that unfortunately, Marrone will climb up one step in the pecking order and Marchisio will be soon forgotten.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
I hope he will take some chances and prove himself. He had some quality for his age and i hope he will grab the chances to be in our squad next years. Surely, he will never be a starter.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hope he will take some chances and prove himself. He had some quality for his age and i hope he will grab the chances to be in our squad next years. Surely, he will never be a starter.
Just not as a Bonucci understudy.

When u are the disciple of Bonucci you know you have no hope.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
well well well! so we gave him to Sassuolo then we take him back after one season! meanwhile we never show real interest in Berardi who is way more a priority player for the next season!! WTF!
Berardi wanted to stay there for another year. Marrone might be used in some other deals (Iturbe, Ibarbo, Vrsaljko, Darmian etc.)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
furthermore, we gave our word to let him stay for 1 more season if they avoid relegation.
"we never show real interest for berardi" is just plain wrong. we were negotiating with them for days about all our shared players and also forged out a buyback-option for berardi...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Pretty sure he started when fit and did relatively well. Did he not have quite a few assists?
They all came at once, then he faded away. It's not like he's 20 or anything, he couldn't break into one of the worst midfields in the league and he's in his mid 20's. No point sticking up for him at this point he's flat out mediocre, case closed tbh.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
They all came at once, then he faded away. It's not like he's 20 or anything, he couldn't break into one of the worst midfields in the league and he's in his mid 20's. No point sticking up for him at this point he's flat out mediocre, case closed tbh.
I still don't know why you say he couldn't break into Sassuolo's midfield. He was injured for a long time last season and seemed to play when fit.

I wasn't really sticking up for him, just presenting the facts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)