"Love it or Leave it" (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Condemn them obviously. And how is it that they have nothing to do with them? They happen in the name of Islam those terrorists say. And then then we hear NOTHING from you. In fact, every once in a while, I bet you think, good for them. Otherwise I'd see see much more reaction. But that's not what the muslim world does, is it?

Imagine a catholic killing thousands of people in the name of christianity. The reaction from the Catholic Church would be overpowering. You guys on the other hand are severely lacking.

Who apologizes to us, when these same terrorist groups kill our relatives "in the name of Islam"?

Did you read my post about my friends uncle that just recently got shot and killed by Al-Qaeda? He was a Mufti and a Cleric, a real one, not like these uneducated wannabes that Al-Qaeda has.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    Because this is a thread that shows how muslims in the west do good things no one has made a single post in it for over 2 n 1/2 monthes.:shifty:

Now if this thread was titled "Ahmadiyya Muslim Community promise more terror attacks",then u would have found tens of posts all abusing Islam.

"tatada3a 3alaykum al umamu kama tatada3a al 2akalatu 3la kas3atiha"
    Prophet Mohammad.
    :tup:

ps: with all those numbers, I don't know how to read that :p

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
    :tup:

ps: with all those numbers, I don't know how to read that :p
    تتداعى عليكم الامم كما تتداعى الاكلة على قصعتها

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)