"Love it or Leave it" (1 Viewer)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Because this is a thread that shows how muslims in the west do good things no one has made a single post in it for over 2 n 1/2 monthes.:shifty:

Now if this thread was titled "Ahmadiyya Muslim Community promise more terror attacks",then u would have found tens of posts all abusing Islam.

"tatada3a 3alaykum al umamu kama tatada3a al 2akalatu 3la kas3atiha"
Prophet Mohammad.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I never even saw it to be fair. On the other hand it's not really a good deed.. now is it? I mean.. this is the bare minimum as far as I'm concerned.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The bare minimum of what exactly? Taking responsibility for the actions of retards?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yea, we're guilty as charged according to you. I bet you would give us a death penalty for that :howler:
But guilty of what? And why would you have to commit mass suicide then? And would killing myself really be enough to talk about mass suicide?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
We're guilty of killing innocent civilians around the globe, thousands of them according to you here ofcourse. I pictured a verdict of yours after that sentence you just made a few minutes ago, you went for the extreme in labeling us guilty so I figured you would go for the same approach in picking up the punishment. A massacre for all the muslims around the globe would be fitting since they are all guilty for those actions of retards that resulted in the death of thousands.

But then again, it's only you judging here :howler:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We're guilty of killing innocent civilians around the globe, thousands of them according to you here ofcourse. I pictured a verdict of yours after that sentence you just made a few minutes ago, you went for the extreme in labeling us guilty so I figured you would go for the same approach in picking up the punishment. A massacre for all the muslims around the globe would be fitting since they are all guilty for those actions of retards that resulted in the death of thousands.

But then again, it's only you judging here :howler:
I never said you were guilty.

Read the entire thread again. Compile what you think is my opinion and try to rephrase my opinion in two sentences. I will then explain to you if you are right or wrong.

Comprehensive reading is so important for young people these days.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Only explain this to me, old man. Why would an apology be the minimum to come out from muslims who had nothing to do with those bloody actions of others? And why should we take the responsibility of those actions? And finally what is it that you think is the "fair" action muslims should take regarding such terrorist attacks?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Only explain this to me, old man. Why would an apology be the minimum to come out from muslims who had nothing to do with those bloody actions of others? And why should we take the responsibility of those actions? And finally what is it that you think is the "fair" action muslims should take regarding such terrorist attacks?
Condemn them obviously. And how is it that they have nothing to do with them? They happen in the name of Islam those terrorists say. And then then we hear NOTHING from you. In fact, every once in a while, I bet you think, good for them. Otherwise I'd see see much more reaction. But that's not what the muslim world does, is it?

Imagine a catholic killing thousands of people in the name of christianity. The reaction from the Catholic Church would be overpowering. You guys on the other hand are severely lacking.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Condemn them obviously. And how is it that they have nothing to do with them? They happen in the name of Islam those terrorists say. And then then we hear NOTHING from you. In fact, every once in a while, I bet you think, good for them. Otherwise I'd see see much more reaction. But that's not what the muslim world does, is it?

Imagine a catholic killing thousands of people in the name of christianity. The reaction from the Catholic Church would be overpowering. You guys on the other hand are severely lacking.
Oh how nice of you really. Real class right there. After all, you know every one of us :howler:

I nominate that post of yours to the most ignorant one of the decade.

Now after all that I'll say this in a hope you might understand (long shot). We don't give a fuck in what name they do their actions, I might as well blow the American embassy in Thailand and say it's in the name of a Belgian guy named Andries, does that make you responsible of my action? Does it make you guilty of terrorism and your whole family for that matter?

And for your info, there has been A LOT said about terror and retards doing just that. It's not my fuckin fault that your damn clueless media reports NOTHING about it, you could as well watch Al Jazeera English to see for your eyes how many conferences, debates,...etc. takes place to educate the ignorant ones and show them the real direction while in fact condemning those actions we're speaking about from inside out.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Which media would that be then? And is it truly their goal to demonise Islam? No, I'm not the one who is ignorant here, JBF. Someday you will realise what I mean.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
The media's agenda is to create a constant state of fear in society such that they can contribute to the mass consumption behemoth that is modern consumer culture.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Which media would that be then? And is it truly their goal to demonise Islam? No, I'm not the one who is ignorant here, JBF. Someday you will realise what I mean.
The media you keep on following and rely on for news and updates I guess. And no it's not theri goal Adries, they simply have a wrong interpretation of our relegion and that's why you're talking about a group of thousands while if they were in fact the real stream in our religion they'll be in the millions to say the least.

I can honestly say that I've no idea why are you doing this Andries, do you really think me or any muslim you know, at least the ones you know here on the forum, will be willing to hurt you or any civilian for that matter anywhere in the world for the sake of Islam? Those cunts doing retarded bombing don't represent us and you could look for thousands of videos just like the one Tahir posted there for many muslim leaders condemning those actions and yet you'll find forums cheering and supporting them. That's the truth, they're a minority in our world yet they're pictured in the thousands by the media.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)