Lotto kit from 95/96 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Clinton was hardly responsible for 9-11, it was more Bush's fault than Clinton's :rolleyes:
Dude, you have NO idea what you are talking about !! He was only in office for 9 months when this happened. 9-11 was planned YEARS BEFORE !!!!

I dont care if you dont like America, or Bush- WHATEVER !!

Get your facts straight, Jack !!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
vin u wanna go to ian's forums? i feel this could be a very interesting discussion...
Who's Ian ??

I really like to stay away from political debate, but I was suckered into this !!!

No wonder why this kid "goat" dislikes America, he is ignorant because he is misinformed !!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Dude, you have NO idea what you are talking about !! He was only in office for 9 months when this happened. 9-11 was planned YEARS BEFORE !!!!

I dont care if you dont like America, or Bush- WHATEVER !!

Get your facts straight, Jack !!!!!!!

Right. First of all, my name is not Jack :rolleyes:

Secondly, I have nothing against America, but I do think it has become a really ****ed up place since Bush came to power. 9-11 was avoidable had the administration not been so incompetant and had they taken a different stance towards the middle east.

Thirdly, It was Bush's fauld as it's his administration and the administration before that equiped, educated and prepared Al Quaida and Bin Laden for war.

Fourth, I am not a "kid" as you would have it, I'm 17. That is hadlyy a "kid".

Fifth, Americans are probably the most misimformed nation concernind Afghanistan, Iraq and the Bush administration.

:rolleyes:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
As Lac indicated, this thread is completely off the track now and it's time to close up. If Ian doesn't mind, why don't you carry on with this at his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)