Lost (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think they managed to salvage a little of the season in adding another layer of mystery to the series in a way that was pretty constructive. While I wouldn't say it's among the best episodes, the series still has some legs...

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
that was such an awesome season finale!!!! best episode of lost ever. i wonder whos funeral jack was at and it was such a strange ending. i think they will return to the island later but it was an awesome twist.
Isn't it obvious? It has to be Juliet.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They'd have to introduce an entirely new storyline otherwise. There is only one character we know about whom Jack cares about who has no friends and has been alienated by most everyone.

If it's not Juliet, then it's likely going to take them a whole season to introduce a new character who it would be -- because Jack is going to have to develop feelings for the person.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I have my doubts about Charlie's 'death'. Remember a few episodes ago when Desmond saw the future? He was back in the UK and he was walking on the street when he saw Charlie playing his guitar. He goes to him and says "Charlie?...remember me? Our plane crashed on an island"...

That's definitely the future so I have my doubts of Charlie's death.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I just got my hands on the DVD, and the finale was truly brilliant...

I almost weeped :D

Anyody knows the exact date of the 4th season start?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The extended trailer for the new season looks very promising...

SPOILERS

It seems that a rescue team is coming, but rescuing our losties is their secondary mission...
Lost returns just a day before February and this time they promised us that there will be no break during the season.
On the other hand, the bad news are that instead of the 16 scheduled episodes, there will be only 8!!
Because of the writers strike...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No, though the producers have announced the finale has been scheduled to come to an end after the 5th season at 2009, the plan was to make two more seasons, with 16 episodes each and no winter pause/breaks. They now have to reschedule and keep the show running, up until 2010.
Btw the rescue operation wont mean the end of this tale,
hint: look at the last episode of season 3 and what Jack said
"we have to go back to the island"...

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Yeah, it was a flashback in the future, when he attend at a funeral of an unknown (for us) friend and meet Kate later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)