Lorenzo Pellegrini - CM - Roma (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
he's ok but would invest that money + for a top mid.

- - - Updated - - -

Just younger. Bona who I don,t want here either would be more decisive than this Brooklyn brawler.
So would I. Maybe this guy doesn't exclude one though?

Morata payment will be delayed, we're getting rid of Khedira and Sturaro I think. We don't know about Marchisio yet and we'll cash in on AS like 60m and replacement won't even cost half of that. Maybe we'll reinvest it into SMS/Kovacic/some other top mid?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
he's ok but would invest that money + for a top mid.

- - - Updated - - -

Just younger. Bona who I don,t want here either would be more decisive than this Brooklyn brawler.
Bona is mediocre and has no resale value

Pellegrini atleast appears to have some potential and we can always move on to another club if he flops here. You're making it sound like he's Sturaro. He's definitely better than that.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    So would I. Maybe this guy doesn't exclude one though?

Morata payment will be delayed, we're getting rid of Khedira and Sturaro I think. We don't know about Marchisio yet and we'll cash in on AS like 60m and replacement won't even cost half of that. Maybe we'll reinvest it into SMS/Kovacic/some other top mid?
    Isco, SMS, Pogba, Eriksen....

that's who we should target. :numnum:

:claire:

- - - Updated - - -

Bona is mediocre and has no resale value

Pellegrini atleast appears to have some potential and we can always move on to another club if he flops here. You're making it sound like he's Sturaro. He's definitely better than that.
    rather take Praet.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Pellegrini for 30 or Kovacic for 50?

SMS for 90 or Pogba on loan with obligation for 70?
    If we, in theory, could sign Kovacic for ~50m then signing Pellegrini for 30 should cause a termination of Marotta's contract.

Milinkov-Savic for 90 is far-fetched, so is the Pogba scenario.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    And what are those reiforcements? SMS, Veratti, Pogba and Kovacic?
    SMS is the only one possible because he is still in Seria A, but he is going to go for something around 80-90 mln.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)