Lorenzo Insigne (2 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's good and looks very promising, but calm the fuck down. For all you know, he could be the next Miccoli.

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #26
    Benitez: 'Insigne on another level'

New Napoli Coach Rafa Benitez sent a message of praise for Azzurrini hero Lorenzo Insigne. “You are playing at another level.”

Insigne, a Neapolitan born and bred, was often used as a substitute by Walter Mazzarri this term, but has become a stand-out figure in Italy’s Under-21 side, leading them to the European Championship Final against Spain.

“Congratulations to Lorenzo Insigne, one of the key players in the Italian Under-21 national team,” read the statement on Benitez’s official website.

“You are now playing at another level. Hopefully you can maintain this momentum in the upcoming season and I look forward to meeting up with you in a few weeks. Regards.”

The message was also posted in Italian so he and his fans could enjoy the praise to the full.
    Insigne turned 22 this month and scored the winning goal against England in the group phase.

http://www.football-italia.net/35394/benitez-insigne-another-level

Good, hopefully he will actually start him every week unlike Mazzarri. This season, he featured in 37 Serie A games but he only started 16 of them and he came off in almost every game he started. He still managed to score 5 goals and assist 7 goals off his winger position in the 3-4-3, which is certainly not bad for a first season in Serie A.

I expect big things from this player.

tyouto

catenaccio
    Aug 8, 2011
    "Futuro? Non andrò mai alla Juve, neanche con il triplo dello stipendio".

"Future? I will never go to Juve, even with triple the salary"

-tuttojuve

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    He'll come running here after they rob him and his wife/gf/boyfriend of thousands of Euros in Rolex watches and sex toys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)