Lorenzo De Silvestri (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He is pretty one dimensional if you ask me...get the ball, take it to the line and cross. That's about it, also tracking back. DC is a hard worker, but pretty limited I think in terms of versatility on the left wing.
when you consider our other potential left sided mids

giovinco, nedved, marchionni are either fairly narrow minded in there play or, in the case of marchionni provide the width but cant do much else for sh*t DC has his uses for the time being.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh I'm not saying that I don't like DC, I do absolutely. He is just pretty cut and dry I think. His crosses are golden. Not much of a right foot and you are right, I am not sure about his LB skills.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
when you consider our other potential left sided mids

giovinco, nedved, marchionni are either fairly narrow minded in there play or, in the case of marchionni provide the width but cant do much else for sh*t DC has his uses for the time being.
IMO it is more the tactics of the straight 4-4-2 we play rather than the abilities of our LMFs...we all know Pavel can/used to wreak havoc coming in from the left side, and Seba plays so much like a younger, faster Ale, cutting in from the left and making runs towards the goal...as for M & M, errr let's move on ;)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'll leave that to Elvin, I think he's the biggest DC fan here...I might be able to convince them that Marchisio > Gerrard + Fabregas :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
While you are at, can one of you two Einsteins persuade bayern to trade Lahm for Molinaro based on economical reasons. They will save more on salaries with Molinaro. And we will take Lahm off of their hands. Thanks.

Yours truely,

me.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
While you are at, can one of you two Einsteins persuade bayern to trade Lahm for Molinaro based on economical reasons. They will save more on salaries with Molinaro. And we will take Lahm off of their hands. Thanks.

Yours truely,

me.
if lahm was in serie A we could probably pull of that deal using the 'plus-valenze' system much like how moggi bought canna swapping carini

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, lets work on a new system. Lets call it the badass devil system for advanced inter-continental transfer economics.

We can sweeten the deal with marchionni since he is capable of ousting players from their natural positions while playing in a position that he is not accustomed to. Since he can player either wing, he could be sought after as a Ribery replacement.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well, lets work on a new system. Lets call it the badass devil system for advanced inter-continental transfer economics.

We can sweeten the deal with marchionni since he is capable of ousting players from their natural positions while playing in a position that he is not accustomed to. Since he can player either wing, he could be sought after as a Ribery replacement.
i'd rather go Badass' 11 and just steal them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)