Lorenzo Ariaudo (3 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Eh, this doesn't surprise me at all. Loans are the saving grace of our teams because it benefits everyone else but us with the exception of marchisio. De ceglie, giovinco, criscito and now ariaudo. Gio never plays, criscito went to greener pastures for an honest chance, de ceglie never plays either, and marchisio only given a shot last year because of all the injuries our team sustained. Now the club is more stubborn to play our talent because their price tag isn't as high as our imports.

Anyone who agrees to this loan or any other needs tied to the back of my car feet first, drug down the highway in a snowstorm naked with a santa hat because there is a good chance you are mentally challenged.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
This is too optimistic, nevermind the latter about Chiellini and Ariaudo shining brightly.
Ok, Max...you have brought me back down to reality. I accept that the chances of Legro getting shot and Cannavaro dying of old age are at best slim...no harm in dreaming though eh!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Damn, is the loan to Cagliari official? This is ridiculous
If i was Ciro, i definitely give this guy a chance to play.. Canna - Legro is the slowest pair CB in Serie A.. You can see it on the second goal we concede against Catania again.. and also the second goal against Cagliari when we lost both of the matches.. We are crippled by opponents counter attack every time we push for a goal, i would say it because our defense are very slow (Canna, Legro, Grosso) and also because of the defense system (zonal) when close off the player that start the counter

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
the funny thing is, that we are going to loan out Ariaudo just to get some proven Knezevic as a CB backup ...

i see the point in giving him the chance to play on a regular basis, but with our current defense he could as well be the backup for cannavaro who does indeed need a rest here and there

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
the funny thing is, that we are going to loan out Ariaudo just to get some proven Knezevic as a CB backup ...

i see the point in giving him the chance to play on a regular basis, but with our current defense he could as well be the backup for cannavaro who does indeed need a rest here and there
No way, are you serious!? :wth:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Might as well loan him out, since Ciro does not seem to trust him one bit.

For the Catania game he picked Legro & Canna as starters, while Caceres was once again RB. So far, so normal.
What did surprise me however was the fact that Ariaudo was not even on the bench, while Molinaro, De Ceglie & Grygera were.
So it's pretty obvious that, even if Canna or Legro are unavailable for whatever reason, Ariaudo will not play. First choice to replace either of them would be Caceres I assume, second choice is probably Grygera.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Might as well loan him out, since Ciro does not seem to trust him one bit.

For the Catania game he picked Legro & Canna as starters, while Caceres was once again RB. So far, so normal.
What did surprise me however was the fact that Ariaudo was not even on the bench, while Molinaro, De Ceglie & Grygera were.
So it's pretty obvious that, even if Canna or Legro are unavailable for whatever reason, Ariaudo will not play. First choice to replace either of them would be Caceres I assume, second choice is probably Grygera.
:scared:

I said it before, that would be scary as anything. We've got 3 CBs, 2 of which are old and slow. Good times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)