Lorenzo Ariaudo (4 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That would be a dead law, teams would just put an imagined sum in loan's agreement and... keep loaning.
Obviously these are rather broad and theoretical ideas.

I'm not about to draft a whole new set of proper, detailed laws banning loans and considering how to close any potential legal loop-holes just now.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Sure, but it's logically impossible to ban loans and allow loans with option to buy at the same time. The other way it could be possible: to ban option to buy, but it doesn't resolve the problem.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Probably one of my most favorite posts. Ever. I may as well highlight the entire thing in bold, perfect. All of it.
Grazie, sorry it took me so long to respond, I was at work. I am pleased to see you held shit down while I was away...so I had BLOOM post to catch up.
well i am off to work. Andy, I trust you will hold down this thread in my absence?
:D
There are other (less humiliating) ways to gain friends on an internet forum, you know. As for what you're saying about loaning policy or Ariaudo, you'll excuse me for not reading your Cronios style posts. I guess I lost interest when I once again was reminded about your true intention in this matter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There are other (less humiliating) ways to gain friends on an internet forum, you know. As for what you're saying about loaning policy or Ariaudo, you'll excuse me for not reading your Cronios style posts. I guess I lost interest when I once again was reminded about your true intention in this matter.
What is his true intention?

Can I take a gander at what your true intention is with that post?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Really, what was the point of that? Why go through all of the trouble to put someone down and for what reason? Not sure what I did to you besides disagree on the loan thing. All well, no use getting into an argument, I will let you be the one to stoop that low.

What is his true intention?

Can I take a gander at what your true intention is with that post?
Yeah, I am curious as to what was the point of it myself. Not sure he has a point, pretty much the same as the rest of his posts.

You seem to be my only "friend" Andy.....:cry: I guess the fact you live less than 2 hours away probably doesn't mean anything to Esteban.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Reserve leagues are not the ultimate solution. In Belgium, there is a bogus reserve championship but the level of those matches are quite low and players don't put much effort into it. The teams are made of a couple of youngsters, first team rejects and long term injured players getting back to fitness.

I like the German system better, where reserve teams are put in the lower leagues and are banned from promoting. This gives your youngsters playing time against real senior players, with hard tackles and all instead of some pussy sunday league reserve game.

Of course, the solution only goes so far, you'd still have to make the players jump from Serie C to Serie A.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Kirev has no chance of playing though, Ariaudo has a much stronger chance of playing more first team games. Ariaudo trains with the first team, Kirev is still in the primavera.

To me, it is better to stay with Juventus, train next to the likes of Chiellni and Canna with Ciro as his coach than go to a team like Livorno where he isn't even guaranteed to play.
First of all I am against loaning him, but I definitely not against the loan system overall. Consider the smaller clubs that loan fringe( fringe not young) to survive a relegation fight or increase their depth.

I understand that your point is playing time at juventus. But for me the biggest point for dismissing the loan idea for players like Ariaudo is because the mental factors, training regimes than actual playing time.

About the faith in the youth players and loaning. I've seen it mentioned that had gio and Marchisio stayed with us then maybe we wouldn't need imports like Diego and Melo. Well, Palladino was supposed to be the next big thing and he played wonderfully in Serie B just like those two did. We placed a lot of faith in him and he let us down. Maybe because he was loaned out as youngster or whatever, he had two full years in the team and failed to assert himself.

We couldn't and cannot afford to sit around and build a team from scratch. We need to win because this team needed to get back to its stature asap or then we wouldn't be talking the scudetto but about reaching the CL. As good as both gio and marchisio were they still needed a lot of developing last year. Since they are great talents we cannot take that chance of putting too much pressure on them. Look at Criscito, he just crumbled and lost all confidence because that douche threw him in the deep end.

It all depends on the player and how much confidence he has as well. Gio, Marchi and De Ceglie all had the confidence in their own abilities to know they would get called back. Memmo didn't and thats why he prefers Genoa where its a safer environment with less pressure.

Anyway, i hope he stays because I liked what I saw last year and hopefully he would improve even more. Who would've thought he would get games last year, so you never know this year (even though the chances are remote).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
First of all I am against loaning him, but I definitely not against the loan system overall. Consider the smaller clubs that loan fringe( fringe not young) to survive a relegation fight or increase their depth.

I understand that your point is playing time at juventus. But for me the biggest point for dismissing the loan idea for players like Ariaudo is because the mental factors, training regimes than actual playing time.

About the faith in the youth players and loaning. I've seen it mentioned that had gio and Marchisio stayed with us then maybe we wouldn't need imports like Diego and Melo. Well, Palladino was supposed to be the next big thing and he played wonderfully in Serie B just like those two did. We placed a lot of faith in him and he let us down. Maybe because he was loaned out as youngster or whatever, he had two full years in the team and failed to assert himself.

We couldn't and cannot afford to sit around and build a team from scratch. We need to win because this team needed to get back to its stature asap or then we wouldn't be talking the scudetto but about reaching the CL. As good as both gio and marchisio were they still needed a lot of developing last year. Since they are great talents we cannot take that chance of putting too much pressure on them. Look at Criscito, he just crumbled and lost all confidence because that douche threw him in the deep end.

It all depends on the player and how much confidence he has as well. Gio, Marchi and De Ceglie all had the confidence in their own abilities to know they would get called back. Memmo didn't and thats why he prefers Genoa where its a safer environment with less pressure.

Anyway, i hope he stays because I liked what I saw last year and hopefully he would improve even more. Who would've thought he would get games last year, so you never know this year (even though the chances are remote).
My point is, integrating our players into our first team...whether subbing in or getting some starts in coppa or against smaller teams. You can't blame anyone but Ranieri for Criscito failing, and everytime one of our youngsters makes a mistake its not fair to just loan them. What do you think that does to their confidence? They are already intimidated, but dying to play well as they love the club, its a kick in the teeth knowing if you have a bad game or two that you will get loaned out. He played extraordinarily well at Genoa, and had he been given the proper support and development here, he would have played that well for us too.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Reserve leagues are not the ultimate solution. In Belgium, there is a bogus reserve championship but the level of those matches are quite low and players don't put much effort into it. The teams are made of a couple of youngsters, first team rejects and long term injured players getting back to fitness.

I like the German system better, where reserve teams are put in the lower leagues and are banned from promoting. This gives your youngsters playing time against real senior players, with hard tackles and all instead of some pussy sunday league reserve game.

Of course, the solution only goes so far, you'd still have to make the players jump from Serie C to Serie A.
Spain do that as well don't they?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's what I like to see. Beef up, work your way into this team and tell anyone who wants to loan you to piss off.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Really hope he impresses against Juve A. Forza Araiudo. Id like him to stay only if theres a remote chance will use him otherwise lets loan him to a club that wont brainwash him with Anti Juve literature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)