Lorenzo Ariaudo (2 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
The first one was Castiglia not Ariaudo. Ariaudo didn't shoot a single PK, but he's left-footed.

Ambrosini is right footed.
thats what i thought about ariaudo=>that he is left footed but in the video they say about "ariaudo" and not castiglia....dunno man
thx about ambrosinis case although its quite obvious in this vid that he is right footed :p :p

EDIT:its 100% castiglia in the vid,the speaker makes the mistake

Geof

May 14, 2004
http://www.onlysoccer.net/index.php?action=read&idsel=40271
Livorno think to find replacements. During last hours, according to Gazzetta dello Sport, the chairman Aldo Spinelli have required to Juventus the midfielder Sergio Bernardo Almirón (29), and the young defender Lorenzo Ariaudo (20).

hm...
They can have Almiron...
Livorno want Almiron and Ariaudo on a loan.

L’ex viola Almiron, invece, dovrebbe andare in prestito al Livorno. Con lui, anche il giovane difensore centrale Ariaudo, che in amaranto potrebbe giocare con grande continuità e completare così il proprio processo di maturazione.
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juventus/?action=read&idnotizia=7268
Ariaudo won't see much playing time since Cannavaro and Caceres are added to the team. Makes sense to find some playing time somewhere else.

Almirón we can't seem to sell to anyone. We should keep on trying until the last day of the mercato and if not, we'll give him on loan I guess...

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Legro/Chiellini can be injured, Canna can be bullshit, so our CB position is not very clear. I prefer wait for January to understand the situation and then load someone if it will be necessary.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Well, most of them are not only ideological communists, which is wrong but no reason to hate really, but they also show esteem towards Soviet Union, Ernesto Guevara etc. And I hate totalitarian systems and children murderers haters' haters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)