Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

Full name Lorenzo Ariaudo
Date of birth June 11, 1989 (age 19)
Place of birth Torino, Italy
Height 1,86 m
Playing position Central Defender(left)
Someone had to do it....;)

He just had his debut in Serie A and he looks promising.His anticipations are great and he's quite fast.Furino just said that Ariaudo reminded him on Scirea:shifty:Oh well,we all exaggerate every now and then.

It makes me extremely proud that we count on our youngsters unlike various clubs like Inter,Milan et cetera.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    "I have to praise you like i should" - fat boy slim :flag3:

tbh he reminds me more of ferrara, but thats still perhaps a premature statement
    That's indeed a premature statement.

Question is,should we loan him out at the end of the season,should we count on him as the future Legrottaglie replacement or should we use him as our 4th choice CB?

Thanks to the mod who deleted the other thread.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    Marceℓℓo;1869838 said:
    That's indeed a premature statement.

Question is,should we loan him out at the end of the season,should we count on him as the future Legrottaglie replacement or should we use him as our 4th choice CB?

Thanks to the mod who deleted the other thread.

I think CR show much faith in him by starting him against Lazio instead of Mellberg at the central D though one may argue the lack of a RB had led to such a decision. Nonetheless, it is still encouraging that CR entrust such responsibilities to a 19yo in the face of threats from Zarate, Pandev and Rocchi.

Keeping him at the side for next season sounds a more logical option imo. It will do his confidence a world of good too.

But if the mgmt invest heavily on a world-class C. Defender, its another story ...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    The only really important question is: in 2 seasons time, which one of Chiellini - Ariaudo would play on the left side. :p

Mar 4, 2007

Ariaudo: «Thanks to my team-mates for their help»

Lorenzo Ariaudo will not forget the last week. Within four days the young defender of the Primavera played for 180 minutes. If the 90 minutes played against Catania went nearly unnoticed (due to the little importance given to the competition), those played away to Lazio will be spoken of for quite some time. You may rest assured.

Two great performances to substitute a certain Giorgio Chiellini. Two matches in which Lorenzo saw Legrottaglie in the role of older brother, with the latter guiding him as best he could. Ariaudo seems much more confident on the field then in front of the cameras of Juventus Channel: «I must thank my team-mates who helped me a lot on the field, especially Nicola. I worked a great deal with him during training, especially on the off-side technique, something which we use a lot even with the Primavera. On the eve of the match I nearly didn’t sleep at all thinking of having to deal with Pandev, Rocchi and Zarate but once on the field everything went well. I still feel that I am a Primavera player and every time I am called-up with the first team I will welcome the news».

Juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)