Looks like these days u have to take matter into ur own hands!! (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Everyone remembers when juvee got their 26th scudetoo, in the last match lazio beat inter and we got the scudetto.I guess all of inter's problems is because of that year.:D

Anyway that year lazio made us a huge favor, but looks like this year if we want something to be done then it has to us who do it .Lazio lost against milan and looks like they would lose the derby against roma also.So we need to beat milan and wait that roma lose .

We need to focus.These upcoming matches are very tough.We have baggio's brescia then we have the depor match.They are very tough matches that all the players have to be at their best.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
i hope the players arent thinking of the future series of matches, this with corrupt their concentration and will make them feel hopeless, i guess if they concentrate on each match alone without thinking of the consecutive match, they might survive..

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Well we've collected more points than we did at this stage last year, if anything we are doing better. But Milan have done the impossible and are in an unstopable winning streak. We should do our best and our match with them will be crucial.

We should just keep our hope and faith alive until we are mathematically out. That's what Juve is all about. Keep believing !!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Well we've collected more points than we did at this stage last year, if anything we are doing better. But Milan have done the impossible and are in an unstopable winning streak.
Strange, Man U find themselves in an almost identical situation!

Jan 7, 2004
roma has been playin great football, milan has been playin professional football. man if only we could get that CL i wouldnt care who wins the scudetto, although between milan and roma i would choose roma

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we can only hope roma and milan lose a few games. its very doubtful but not impossible.

then again, we have to win when they lose, and thats a hard task for us even when playing lower teams.

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
We must concentrate in Our games ONLY I guess
yeah, but I would prefer for Juve to concentrate a little bit more on the CL if it's still a reasonable goal that is. I don't want this year to be the same as the previous years.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Our only chance is to stop Milan ourselves when we play them. Otherwise, Milan will just keep on winning!!

I still remember a couple of years ago

Juventus 1-0 AC Milan

I hope that score will be present in the Delle Alpi scoreboard on 13/3/04

<<<Forza Juve>>>

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
we (rossoneri) were used to think the same that Juve is unstoppable , in the previous year! so juve became the SerieA champs, and Milan got the CL. this year u see it's practically the same 3d place and vice versa, but really i think it would so hard to win CL whenever it would be juve or milan
n one more thing i thought that there are many Roma haters than milan ones, ah?! here in da forum. but seems that it's not.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
At the end i want it like this ....
Juve win CL
Milan win Serie A
Roma or inter win Uefa cup
Lazio win coppa italia

... Real and Man U win nothing

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
We play Milan in 2 weeks. That's a good a chance as any to recuperate 3 points. If we manage to pin them down good, maybe we can get them to stumble once or twice subsequently. A convincing beating by Juve won't go unnoticed, it will peg them back IMO.

Of course there is plenty of opportunity for us to mess up as well, we have tough ties with Inter, Lazio and Parma ahead.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I want Juve to win everything to be honest!
We still have a chance for a treble, all our team's gotta do is play well and get top form again. We know the quality of our team, its just their form hasn't been that good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)