Looks like Ronaldinho is on his way to man utd (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Nah he's over rated and would have never fitted in the italian league. Let Utd take him, maybe they`ll put Veron for sale now.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
No he's nothing special. A fluke goal against England made him become a superstar. Veron is much better.

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    uumm i dont know mate, i used to think Veron was class but hes been terrible at manchester united. I think he suits italian football better.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Ronaldinho Is just good to watch but not effective in the field.He won't suit us and Serie A won't suit him.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Just look How Veron used to be like in Lazio, He was the Best player They ever had.Signing Veron Would be a dream come true.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

You can't be serious! :D
    Yes I am ;)

Darksoul - It was more interesting before when you used to disagree with me on all arguments. In these past 2 days we have been agreeing too much :D

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    what was veron like for lazio? he really hasnt impressed at man utd, in fact he doesnt even get a game most weeks

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    For Lazio fans he is hailed as a hero. When he went last season to watch a match between Lazio and another team at the Olimpico, he was given a standing ovation.

In Italy he's been excellent, cos the style of play is slower therefore works perfectly for him. Why do you think that in the CL Veron plays so well? Because the style is different than in England ;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ronaldinho is a good player. but he needs classy players aournd him as well. at utd, they have veron who can be skillful with one twos etc...but still, i dont see him being an instant success, he'll end up like Veron IMO.

i'd rather we get Deco anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)