Look what i found (1 Viewer)

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Hi guys,

look what i found,

[video=google;-5399648619901944039]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5399648619901944039&q=champions+league&pl=true[/video]

those were the days, days when juve had class. oh, it brings back memories.

enjoy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Bati, so Juve now have no class?
wouldnt necessarily say that, but compare the fighting spirit in that game (by EVERY player) with that of today's juve...

OP
Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    ßömßärdîër said:
    Bati, so Juve now have no class?

when i saw the video, it brought back memories. Ajax was Holland's National team, that team was really strong. and you saw juve in that video, the spirit, determination and didecation. not like now. after i saw this video i was really disgusted by the performance of capello's team.

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    vimo said:
    wouldnt necessarily say that, but compare the fighting spirit in that game (by EVERY player) with that of today's juve...
    exactly.:toast:

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Badass Devil said:
    ah i downloaded this match on cd a long time ago, along with the jem of all juve games wen we became world champions, i miss moreno torricelli :cry:

BRING HIM BACK! SELL ZEBINA!
    this guy is incredible, if only we had him and zambrota at the same time. my god, no body would pass through them.

is he still playing

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    i heard that king tori retired last year, i think espanyol was his last club, was it it just me but he was just invinsible, he was like jesus, played with his heart, and looked like him aswell

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Cheers for the memories.. it brings emotions as well as hurt of how far it seems since we last touched that trophy.. nevertheless next season it is. Forza Juve.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    he was at arezzo? a barca fan on my forum said he retired last year from espanyol, but ill take ur word for it, i think i rememeber buying him from arezzo to re unite the juve legends at juve reserves, the likes of boksic,jugovic, etc.. :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    he was at arezzo? a barca fan on my forum said he retired last year from espanyol, but ill take ur word for it, i think i rememeber buying him from arezzo to re unite the juve legends at juve reserves, the likes of boksic,jugovic, etc.. :D
    Well according to the following sites he was

http://www.eufo.de/football/ita/2004/ac_aezzo.htm

and

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moreno_Torricelli

and as for buying him and the other legends.. ill tell you what they may be old but they will certainly teach a thing about football or two to the current squad.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Yeah, Toricelli was at Arezzo last year. I remember that, in a match after the end of the first doping trial (the one that ended with Agricola found guilty), he was heavily insulted and screamed at as a "drogato/dopato" by all the supporters of the opposing team. :(

So he was invited at a (stupid) tv show, where they started talking sh*t also about Del Piero (not only for the doping thing) and Torricelli, being the gladiator he is, defended Alex with all himself. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)