look at this! (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Its also interesting how technology is progressing people can accomplish anything at the click of a button. Anyone notice the "Have a child" button? :D Is there a warranty on that one? A 3 year trial perhaps? :D

OP
.AB.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    it doesn't look very football related...., i guess that EA for you
    this is not a default screen u need a cheat to activate it.

OP
    .AB.

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    Why play this, when you can play CM? EA is trying so hard, but they'll never beat CM. Simply the best!
    Hi,

i'm a cm fan, i've spent many sleep-less nights playing both game, but I have to say that tcm is much better, especially after installing the two official patches. The youth system is really amazing, 12 year kids in Bangalore, India (Thats where I live) youth camp trying to become the next Del Piero.

btw all reviews say that this one is better than cm, maybe cm4 can beat it.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    I've played TCM, believe me when I say CM4 will blow it out of the water. TCM may be better graphically, but CM4 will be far more realistic. As I just posted in another thread, its going to have 52 leagues or so with 180,000 players. As for India, CM4 is going to have 1000+ Indian players so India will be managable on the international level.

(btw, I'd love to see TCM suceed as I am an Electronic Arts shareholder and thier stock has taken quite a beating in the past few weeks)

OP
    .AB.

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    I've played TCM, believe me when I say CM4 will blow it out of the water. TCM may be better graphically, but CM4 will be far more realistic. As I just posted in another thread, its going to have 52 leagues or so with 180,000 players. As for India, CM4 is going to have 1000+ Indian players so India will be managable on the international level.

(btw, I'd love to see TCM suceed as I am an Electronic Arts shareholder and thier stock has taken quite a beating in the past few weeks)
    :eek:

whats the exact release date?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)