Long live legendary heroes !! (1 Viewer)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
We all know about our legendary heroes in the past ...

The question is .. which one of these heroes would people you wish to be alive and playing with Juve now ??

for me i would have Rava in our defense now :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Only one answer to that question amico, SCIREA. The absolute legend of this club. How many players do we name the curva after? Maybe Ale will also be bestowed with the honour after his retirement but, for now, Gaetano remains the man. Imagine his presence in our current team, between him & Gigi we'd break every goals conceded record in Serie B, Serie A & Europe. We were sloid with Canna, but Scirea is on a completely different level.

God rest his soul.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Omair said:
We all know about our legendary heroes in the past ...

The question is .. which one of these heroes would people you wish to be alive and playing with Juve now ??

for me i would have Rava in our defense now :agree:
Who is Rava??

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Gerd Muller, Sepp Maier, Franz Beckenbauer, Uli Hoesness, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Lothar Matthäus, Hans-Georg Schwarzenbeck, Dieter Hoeness, Roland Wohlfahrt, Stefan Effenberg, Giovane Elber.

I like them.
Fuck off....:D

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
Gerd Muller, Sepp Maier, Franz Beckenbauer, Uli Hoesness, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Lothar Matthäus, Hans-Georg Schwarzenbeck, Dieter Hoeness, Roland Wohlfahrt, Stefan Effenberg, Giovane Elber.

I like them.
I like Beckenbauer...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)