Long hair or short? (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hey people
Just finished reading some posts in the "reveal yourself chat" thread. Happened to come across an interesting topic. Hair!
What do you prefer? Long or short?
And ne particular style that you really like? And what hairstyle do you currently have?

To start it off.....I prefer long hair. And my current hairstyle is long. Fave hairstyle would have to be what Tom cruise had in MI2.

PS: Unisex thread. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Hey people
Just finished reading some posts in the "reveal yourself chat" thread. Happened to come across an interesting topic. Hair!
What do you prefer? Long or short?
And ne particular style that you really like? And what hairstyle do you currently have?

To start it off.....I prefer long hair. And my current hairstyle is long. Fave hairstyle would have to be what Tom cruise had in MI2.

PS: Unisex thread. ;)
for girls I prefer long, and for boys short (like Gigi Buffon or Zeno), but sometimes long hair can be cute too...like curlies :cheesy:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Men and women can be also good-looking with both short and long hair! But it is usually better for a man to have short hair.

And I have short hair at the moment, nearly the same as Gigi.:p

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
Men and women can be also good-looking with both short and long hair! But it is usually better for a man to have short hair.

And I have short hair at the moment, nearly the same as Gigi.:p
so like in your avatar?

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Hello baggio :D

For me i don't really hv a hair do that i favour for guys or girls. Most impt is the person. So if as long as the person has a hair style that suits their face and enhances their face. That's a great hair style to me. I don't care if it's long or short.

Quality . I'm a hair quality freak. I luv lushesly smooth and shiny hair which is in very gd condition.

Colour. i don't like copper and browns for some reason

Curliness: I have stupid wavy hair :groan: but i luv hair with huge round curves permed into it :angel:

Me: well i hv the same hair do as the girl in my avatar, lenght is a bit longer. I'm asian so obviously i hv original balck hair but i've highlighted it with ---->this<---- colored streaks

ummm... guys where r yoooo.... could we hv yr inputs too?

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Well, as you were able to see from my picture on the mentioned thread, I have a messy Neddy-style, caused by the fact I haven't seen the hair-stylist for a while :D But I like it, it's like a broom.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
Well, as you were able to see from my picture on the mentioned thread, I have a messy Neddy-style, caused by the fact I haven't seen the hair-stylist for a while :D But I like it, it's like a broom.
it's cute; like Neddy, he's cute too :D

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
Yeah, I know, even if it's hardly proper to define a hair as cute :howler:
hehe, yes there's no footballer with hair as cute as Neddy's...even not Beckham:fero:

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
Oh, the question was about favourite hair-stlyes too :) ?

Well, at football players, I like David's, Neddy's, I hate the fancy Beckham styles :yuck: ...
Me too..he only wants to be in the spotlights! yuck! -->:yuck:

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    Short hair is low maintenance and looks sporty.
    But now i prefer long hair coz it seems bring more versatility to ones face. You can keep changing your look when your hair's longer.
    But most asians usually do keep short hair while europeans prefer longer styles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)