London 2012 Olympics (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
first gold for Poland wooohoooo :weee::weee:

Adrian Edward Zielinski of Poland has won the men's 85kg Weightlifting, with a total lift of 385kg. :nico:
Fuckin' stupid idiot olympic rules :sergio: Edward won because his own weight is 84.62 and Aukhadov's weight is 84.75 :sergio:

They both should be awarded with 2 gold medals or something, fuckin' rules

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
That makes sense to me?
I somewhat agree , in a way it is right that the one with the lower weight get's it since he lifts more kg per bodyweight . Still from what i know in sports like weightlifting , judo , boxing , ect , sports that needs you to be under a certain weight the athlets run , don't eat , don't drink before they weight them so they get thinner and are under the weight they want to compete at and if i am not mistaken they get weighted only once , and they can very well pass that weight during the competition . So it could also mean that he won the medal only because he got a little thinner before they verified his weight , which is not really something that holds any meaning in weightlifting .

Still i am not very sure about what i just wrote :D

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 22:40 ----------

Btw polonia just won another medal :lol:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3791115 said:
130 gramm difference? :tup:
Now that i think about it , you actually could have a point , in swimming when they get the same time they both get a medal , in the 200 m freestyle , sun yang was tied with a korean and they both got silver .

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Now that i think about it , you actually could have a point , in swimming when they get the same time they both get a medal , in the 200 m freestyle , sun yang was tied with a korean and they both got silver .
that's what im talkin about, maybe our athlete drank 1 more glass of water before weighting

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 00:56 ----------

Maybe they could wrestle each other as a decider?
i thought about it but it will be too hardcore

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Here we go again! Second gold for Poland :weee: :weee: Tomasz Majewski in the Shot Put :nico:

Juventino[RUS];3791080 said:
They both should be awarded with 2 gold medals or something, fuckin' rules
Yep, your guy achieved the same result, it's hard to accept that you lose by weighting 130g more :beer:

Btw polonia just won another medal :lol:
:agree: good day for us, 3 medals=2gold+1bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)