Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
YasoR17

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
  • Thread Starter #123
    I think so. Leftback Bergdich won't make this game either, he got a 2 match ban. We need to win and hope that Honduras lose if we want to play in the quarterfinals.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    Japan has to win with two goals.

---------- Post added 01.08.2012 at 04:03 ----------

From Spain. I fear Herrera most. He'll do much damage tomorrow.

OP
    YasoR17

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
    Jul 4, 2008
  • Thread Starter #125
    This would have been so much easier if we got the win against Japan. So many chances, but no real CF to score the goals. Now we'll just hope we have the luck on our side for once. If not, let's just blame it on the fact that the whole team is fasting :D

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Yes. I unintentionally did that at work today. Checked my phone and saw we got gold in women's gymnastics and told them and they were like "Thanks a lot!". :lol:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    Ah, yes obviously. So would I spoil you if I said USA won gold in 4x100m? :D

Look at the Tunisian, "fuck this shit, nothing to do here" :lol:

france won gold in 4x100 :shifty:

---------- Post added 01.08.2012 at 11:41 ----------

Yes. I unintentionally did that at work today. Checked my phone and saw we got gold in women's gymnastics and told them and they were like "Thanks a lot!". :lol:
    china didn't win :cry:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    This would have been so much easier if we got the win against Japan. So many chances, but no real CF to score the goals. Now we'll just hope we have the luck on our side for once. If not, let's just blame it on the fact that the whole team is fasting :D
    Yeah :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    i love how they always have a need to slap :D . I wonder if it's something they're instructed to do?

"K gals, you're playing a sport that basically no one gives a flying fuck about. To up our ratings, you're required to fill a quota of atleast 100 ass slaps and 50 ass rubs on your partner per game"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)