LOL at the hate capellos gettin... (2 Viewers)

Square

Oct 6, 2002
for not playing del piero...here are some of the finest cuts:

Capello you b!tch !
LMAO

A REAL JUVENTINO LOVE'S DELPIERO

LOOK AT THE STADIO DELLE ALPI!

EVEN EUROSPORT SAY IT

so that make's some of the Juventuz.com members a lithle shy HUH
Capello, whhhhhhhyyyyyy don't you go **** yourself?
Why did Juventus had to sign THIS idiot?
Why didn't we just got Deschamps a coach who respects Del Piero but NO we STUPIDHEADS signed Capello, the biggest rival over the last years.
oh shut up, all of us we are happy for this 3points you dumb, we are talking about Alex, so don't start your drama and shut up !
i don't see Alex playing this season!!!
I despise you Fabio Capello, You are the most overrated coach I know
DOH OMFG THE ONLY *F*U*C*K*I*N*G* HUMAN THAT DOESN'T KNOW THAT OLIVERA IS GREAT, IS MR. CAPELLO HIMSELF.
OLIVERA SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST 11 A LOOOONG TIME AGO.
AND CAPELLO DOESN'T REST HIS PLAYERS, AND THAN THIS HAPPENDS TO NEDVED!
HE DIDN'T RESTED IBRAHIMOVIC IN THIS GAME EITHER, SO I'M SEEING THAT IBRAHIMOVIC IS BEEING INJURED VERY SOON.
this thread is not to blame OR praise capello, or name names of posters etc. its just to marvel at some of the things people have been saying. LOL!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Square

Square

Oct 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    i had to add this quote. im seriously laughing my ass off here:

zalayeta counts as a sub ... he ll just walk in man... he owns dat place....if da ref says anything . he ll be like ... ***** please

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    those ppl shud be ashamed of themselves. where wud we be without Capello.....

Roma fans insulted Cap, that was among the reason why he left. wud u ppl want him to leave and coach Inter, and see them kicking our sorry a**es?

OP
    Square

Square

Oct 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    nah i liked zalayetas "b!tch please" quote the best. whenever i see a pic of him now or him playing im just gonna imagine him saying that!

:rofl:

Jan 7, 2004
    Capello, whhhhhhhyyyyyy don't you go **** yourself? Why did Juventus had to sign THIS idiot? Why didn't we just got Deschamps a coach who respects Del Piero but NO we STUPIDHEADS signed Capello, the biggest rival over the last years.

one thing i have to say to THIS idiot (no offence, i dont know who said it)

keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    oh shut up, all of us we are happy for this 3points you dumb, we are talking about Alex, so don't start your drama and shut up !
    This one was directed to me after I posted "you should be ashamed of yourselves," after reading all of this Capello slander.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Capello is being gravely misunderstood here. To start with, its extremely important he gets Trezeguet back in the grind by the time we hit Real Madrid. So that position, without question remains uncontested for the time being. As for Zlatan, besides Nedved, he's the only one whose brought any sort of creativity to the squad, and if i had to choose 2 forwards to play, id do it exactly the way Capello has. What most people dont realise is, with the return of the Cl, we'll be playing 1 game every 3 days, and thats when even the otherwise unquestionable positions will be up for grabs. All we need is a little patience. And a little bit of realisation, that it may just be good for everyone involved if Dp gets a limited playing time in comparison to that of Trez and Zlatan. That in itself could give us the added value of a supersub.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    Square

try to find and quote that one where somebody was saying that lippi won may trophies and cappello hasnt won anything with us.

:D:D
    i found it

Did Capello win anything with Juve? No. Did Lippi win anything with Juve? Yes he won everything. So why do you respect Capello more than Lippi, you talk about lippi as if he is a regular coach, when he was one of the most succesful coaches in Juve's history. This is so confusing, people here must have short term memory.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    any position better than 3rd in the table means that Capello did a better job than Lippi......or even one can say did a great job

I cannot imagine any coach would be able to heal the big wound we had last year in those few signing only!!!

Finishing the group stage of CL with 16 points is something to give the man a credit for

Leading the Serie A from day 1 until now with all the wolves around us is something to lift your hat for

Have mercy on the guy people, this is not FM nor CM it is reality and Capello IS the world's best manager......he knows about football more than all of us combined....grow up!!!

Jul 13, 2004
    capello is, was, and will be the best choice for a juve-coach ! he is a legend ! he is the best ! he respects everyone, also ale. but the rule is: the best players should play !

and we have 2 better players as ale (from may on 3) so i say: ciao del piero ! go to japan and make some money ! :greedy:

everyone who doesn't like capello isn't allowed to call himself a juvefan ! i promise you: if these idiots go on with this things (shout against cap in the alpi) he will go in summer ! be glad that moggi got such a man on such a position !

luv ya fabio ! cap forever !

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Capello doesn't deserve the bashing, but Del Piero doesn't deserve what he's getting either.

However, I don't want this thread, like many others here, to turn into a pro-DP v anti-DP battle so forget I ever mentioned his name. Capello is a world-class manager and the success that he has brought us so far and looks set to bring us in the future are things we should be grateful for. There are a few philosophies of his which I can't help but dislike, but nevertheless, Forza Juventus e Capello per sempre!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by juve-austria ] ++

everyone who doesn't like capello isn't allowed to call himself a juvefan !

Why the f is that? Because he's great? If so then everyone who dislikes Del Piero shouldn't be allowed to call him or herself a Juve fan because he's great too. What a pathetic post...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)