Llorente or Dzeko (24 Viewers)

Your top player signing?

• Llorente

• Dzeko

• Oh, come off it - like we're getting either...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm sorry you amebas (lowly life forms) don't see the light. Matri is the light at the end of the tunnel, open your eyes you sillies.

Save the money and buy real class and for goodness sakes just give matri the proper service. Seriously already.

Not sure the broken record must be sarcasm cuz obviously no one would try and hurt my feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

This.

Matri is 28, heading right into his peak years. Would be foolish to let this slip away right as he is getting into his prime. Come on guys.
That leaves more money to buy more players like Krasic

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We need to look at quality like Behrami to be an ever-present placeholder in the mid. Matri needs someone like that behind him.

You know how the old saying goes - "sometimes no service is the best service"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need to look at quality like Behrami to be an ever-present placeholder in the mid. Matri needs someone like that behind him.

You know how the old saying goes - "sometimes no service is the best service"
Good quote. :tup:

Personally, I like the "road less traveled" route...D'agostino to supply and deputize for Pirlo would be a good option. Our strikers would continue to get service with or without Pirlo and that's important for obvious reasons.

I remember D'agostino having one of the highest passing % rates in the leauge a couple years ago. Conte tends to bring the best out of our players so could be a worthwhile gamble.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bendtner needs to be sent home with his bags packed. The club REALLY needs to show its support for Matri, he clearly has the clubs interests in his Juventino heart. What we need is a backup for him and Quags just isn't that...3rd in the rotation if anything.

Isla just isn't finding form either. He should have broken into the starting 11 by now if he was that good, I fear we possibly wasted 12m on him so a RWB might also be necessary. Another reason not to splurge on an overrated and overpriced striker!!

Smart business moves! Angelli I'm sure sees this already and the January moves will be criticial.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Dzeko for me, but if it's impossible i wouldn't mind Llorente one bit, most things are better than Matri and Quags these days, sadly.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Agree that those who didn't want Dzeko are fools and you have yourself a deal.
They are just trying to make more excuses for Marotta's inefficiences and cover up preemtively for his incompetence, they know that he cant complete this deal even if his life depends on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)