Llorente or Dzeko (4 Viewers)

Your top player signing?

• Llorente

• Dzeko

• Oh, come off it - like we're getting either...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why spend on Dzeko or Llorente? We have such a dynamic striker like Matri.

Honestly, Matri just needs the right kind of service which he obviously isn't getting. He will come up big for us this season.

The other two are just expensive and overrated.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Honestly, Matri just needs the right kind of service which he obviously isn't getting. He will come up big for us this season.

Don't forget our supersub, Quags :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was executed this summer for hating on Matri and I can admit I was wrong. Matri has the necessary qualities to bang some goals in for us, we just need to get him the ball with the proper service.

Save us the money on paying for an overrated player. Matri is efficient enough to get the job done.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I was executed this summer for hating on Matri and I can admit I was wrong. Matri has the necessary qualities to bang some goals in for us, we just need to get him the ball with the proper service.

Save us the money on paying for an overrated player. Matri is efficient enough to get the job done.
:rofl:

Or is this you being your usual sarcastic self ?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's all about the service he gets and he just isn't getting it.

He has intelligent movement in the box that would benefit him if he could just get the ball and have the midfield and SS build the right chemistry with him.

It isn't rocket science.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
It's all about the service he gets and he just isn't getting it.

He has intelligent movement in the box that would benefit him if he could just get the ball and have the midfield and SS build the right chemistry with him.

It isn't rocket science.
Matri shooting from the corner shows how much, motivated he is. Im glad we still use him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Matri shooting from the corner shows how much, motivated he is. Im glas we still use him.
That's the thing that I think too many here take for granted.

He is extremely determined to score and willing to attempt such angles. I like that, I wish our other offensive players had the guts to attempt such trickery.

May 22, 2007

I wish I could, but I can't remember anyone making these arguments you're posting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That's the thing that I think too many here take for granted.

He is extremely determined to score and willing to attempt such angles. I like that, I wish our other offensive players had the guts to attempt such trickery.
Yeah you can't coach that.

Either you got it or you don't

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah you can't coach that.

Either you got it or you don't
Matri has it. He proved it last season and will again this season.

I'm telling you guys, if we can streamline the service our strikers get, primarily from the wings, we have a golden child in our midst.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What planet are you guys living on? We have a perfectly fine striker in matri. Efficient, pacey and mobile...what more can we ask for? Just needs the right service.

Complete package, really.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Matri has it. He proved it last season and will again this season.

I'm telling you guys, if we can streamline the service our strikers get, primarily from the wings, we have a golden child in our midst.
For real

I mean who wouldn't want a 30-yr old child?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm sorry you amebas (lowly life forms) don't see the light. Matri is the light at the end of the tunnel, open your eyes you sillies.

Save the money and buy real class and for goodness sakes just give matri the proper service. Seriously already.

Not sure the broken record must be sarcasm cuz obviously no one would try and hurt my feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

For real

I mean who wouldn't want a 30-yr old child?
This.

Matri is 28, heading right into his peak years. Would be foolish to let this slip away right as he is getting into his prime. Come on guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)