Llorente or Dzeko (23 Viewers)

Your top player signing?

• Llorente

• Dzeko

• Oh, come off it - like we're getting either...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Honestly, this is a tough one. With Dzeko, we'd have a really big upgrade in our attack and score a shitload more goals but then members here would bitch about his lack of technique and first touch. Which brings me to my second point. Llorente could actually fit us really well. He can link up and pass with the rest of the midfield and all those SS we have. We'd still score a lot more but we would also control the ball around the opponent's area a lot more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
like Dzeko failed in England? :shifty:
I never said that. Dzeko didn't get that many opportunities in England. I like Dzeko; I think he's a very good player, but not great or world class. I'd gladly take him over any of our CF's, but my dream signing is still Jovetic, because I want Cavani/Higuain here next year. I'm thinking long term.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I never said that. Dzeko didn't get that many opportunities in England. I like Dzeko; I think he's a very good player, but not great or world class. I'd gladly take him over any of our CF's, but my dream signing is still Jovetic, because I want Cavani/Higuain here next year. I'm thinking long term.
:D I knew it :D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I believe Juve's strength was in Marchisio and Vidal going forward and imo Llorente would be fit better with that game plan than Dzeko with whom Juve would have to go for a more direct approach and feed him balls. I want someone who would take their chances when it falls to him and not change the way we played last season and also the lower transfer fees and wages. So Llorente for me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think Dzeko has the potential to score more, whilst Llorente is more skilled all-round and also grabs a fair few goals (In la 8-0 Liga anyway).

I'd be slightly more worried about Llorente.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)