Llorente or Dzeko (25 Viewers)

Your top player signing?

• Llorente

• Dzeko

• Oh, come off it - like we're getting either...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
It depends on how much either of these two cost but a big thank you and a big fvck you to nick for opening such topics which makes us look like fools since marotta wont be able to get us any of these two.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Beginning of the transfer window and we were looking at Cavani, Higuian, RVP, and Jovetic. Near the end and now it's Dzeko, Llorente, and Pazzo. I guess we'll be looking at the midfield to score our goals again...

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
Dzeko all the way. I know him, I like him, he's my fellow countryman. I don't know jack shit about Llorente though, still I'm for Dzeko because of subjective reasons.

And yes, Fuck Pazzini. Thank you, that will be all.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Nah man, my heart won't be able to take it just yet. Let it sit for a couple more years. Elia and Traore don't count motherfucker barely played specially Elia.

Trez :heart:

---------- Post added 09.08.2012 at 01:12 ----------

Oh and Llorente for me err'day anyday.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Llorente forsure. IMO i believe he is a diamond in the rough who is just starting to polish off his prowess last season. Yes its in Spain where the defending can be quite shocking especially compared to the tactically inclined Serie A but lets be honest know where for a Spanish team is he going to make a big impact in the CL. Seville Valencia Ath Madrid may be a step up from Bilbao but they wont win a CL lets be honest atleast not in my lifetime. He wont be a starter on Barca or Real so if he wants to breakout and be that striker and reach the heights he obviously desires he needs to prove it abroad. First choice for most is obviously EPL but I believe with Juves system and attitude towards their style and mentality I think he can shine with us. Dzeko I am sure he can do well but first his price tag will he bigger and so will his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)