Liverpool Fc Fans!! (1 Viewer)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Shame is a social condition and a form of social control consisting of an emotional state and a set of behaviors, caused by the consciousness or awareness of having acted inappropriately. Intense shame may lead to depression or suicide.

So they will be the first EPL-Club with no fans at all.
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Holygr4le said:
Shame is a social condition and a form of social control consisting of an emotional state and a set of behaviors, caused by the consciousness or awareness of having acted inappropriately. Intense shame may lead to depression or suicide.

:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Bianconeri9 said:
why is Crouch in the starting 11?
Crouch is a very useful player to have up top. He isn't the most natural of goalscorers but he can produce a decent touch at times and wins a great deal of aerial challenges. Partner him with Morientes or Cisse and you've got yourself a pretty good strike force. Crouch will dominate in the air, Morientes will get into good positions and Cisse can threaten with his pace. Crouch's knock down for Gerrard against Newcastle was nice and he should receive more credit for this sort of thing. I hope Crouchie does well because from what I've heard and seen in interviews he's a down right nice guy.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
actually, Maldini is respected to such an extent, im sure there would be people from the other teams fans cheering him, such is the legend that he is

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Im sure i wouldnt cheer him. You can respect him but that doesnt mean you have to kiss his ass. I respect Owen but he plays for Newcastle so why would I cheer for him when he's playing Liverpool? Doesnt make much since for me. I also like Ronaldinho but would I cheer for him when I crushes my Atletico Madrid? Hell no. Ill hate that bastard all match long. But after Ill say "Hes good".

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Holygr4le said:

Ill still be here.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Also that was Crouch's fifth goal.

Peter Crouch couldn't hide his delight at scoring his fifth goal of the season in Liverpool's 2-0 win over Newcastle United and said he was definitely claiming the goal.
Some media organisations have tried to say it was an own goal from Newcastle goalkeeper Shay Given but Crouch for one is definitely claiming it.

"Are people trying to take all my goals away from me?" responded Crouch. "There's no way it wasn't my goal," added the England striker.

"As soon as I saw it I thought it was over the line. It gave us the chance to settle down."

Crouch is in line for a Merseyside derby debut against Everton on Wednesday and it is a match he personally can't wait to experience.

"I'm really looking forward to the derby and can't wait and we go there with a lot of confidence," added Crouch.

Ya bunch of wanks. :D

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Enron said:
Owen deserved to get booed. He plays for the other team. You wouldnt cheer Maldini or Chevy just cause theyre really good.
Wrong. You defenetly would.
Gerrard said that he was embaressed and angry at the fans.

I give you some examples.
Henrik Larsson- Played for Celtic and was the no1 player. Left for barca and went to play away against celtic. Got a standing ovasion and when he scored he did not celebrate the goal.

Borje Salming- Played over a decade in Toronto Maple Leafs. Whent there in the away team and got a standing ovasion that never ended. He was alone on the ice for over 5 minutes. The crowed never stopped cheering.

So if DP would end his career in lets say Palermo, do you think he would be cheered or not returning to delle alpi?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Enron said:
Im sure i wouldnt cheer him. You can respect him but that doesnt mean you have to kiss his ass. I respect Owen but he plays for Newcastle so why would I cheer for him when he's playing Liverpool? Doesnt make much since for me. I also like Ronaldinho but would I cheer for him when I crushes my Atletico Madrid? Hell no. Ill hate that bastard all match long. But after Ill say "Hes good".
but Ronaldinho was not at atletico before. And I don´t think that the other players of new castle were bowed like Owen.

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Enron said:

Did we say cheer him? no. we just said respect him and don't boo him. say nothing to him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
That's the thing though, the Liverpool fans did boo Owen and that was uncalled for. I would be pissed at him for leaving the way he did but to boo someone who has done so much for the club you support is quite stupid IMO.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In response to the prior argument:
I just want to say Fuck Michael Owen. And while Im at it fuck Gerrard to and Morientes. In fact fuck players in general. In this day and age where players switch teams as many times as I do underpants, how can fans be loyal to them? And why should they. I like Owen, in fact hes the reason I love Pool so much, but I am not a fan of the Michael Owen football club, Im a fan of the Liverpool Football Club. In my eyes I believe that club comes before players. And players that leave the club deserve to be booed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)