Liverpool Fc Fans!! (2 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Enron said:
In response to the prior argument:
I just want to say Fuck Michael Owen. And while Im at it fuck Gerrard to and Morientes. In fact fuck players in general. In this day and age where players switch teams as many times as I do underpants, how can fans be loyal to them? And why should they. I like Owen, in fact hes the reason I love Pool so much, but I am not a fan of the Michael Owen football club, Im a fan of the Liverpool Football Club. In my eyes I believe that club comes before players. And players that leave the club deserve to be booed.
The fans are still more loyal at the club then at the fans but that does not mean you can´t be humble and greatful of the achievements the player has done for the club. Everything is not black or white, there are some grey in that scale as well...

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
dissing owen was pretty shallow.disrespecting a former player who talks crap about your club or who hates your club is justified(for eg miccoli).but dissing someone who is easily one of the best strikers the club produced is pathetic.

the only reason owen got booed was because he was wearing different colours.i suppose you'd even boo gerrard if he was to join another club someday.and your theory about "In this day and age where players switch teams as many times as I do underpants, how can fans be loyal to them" is pretty baseless.im sure viera would get a hero's welcome if he was to play against arsenal.remember les ferdinand and the welcome he got on his return to newcastle?he wasnt booed,he was given a standing ovation for crying out loud!

sure,players arent as important as the club,but players do make up a club.disrepecting s former player simply because he's playing for a different team is pathetic.del piero would never get such a welcome at the delle alpi if he was to change teams,maldini would never get such a welcome at the san siro if he was to change teams.its because the fans respect them for what they did for the club and will conitnue to do so even if they change 20 teams after leaving the club.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
axlrose85 said:
dissing owen was pretty shallow.disrespecting a former player who talks crap about your club or who hates your club is justified(for eg miccoli).but dissing someone who is easily one of the best strikers the club produced is pathetic.

the only reason owen got booed was because he was wearing different colours.i suppose you'd even boo gerrard if he was to join another club someday.and your theory about "In this day and age where players switch teams as many times as I do underpants, how can fans be loyal to them" is pretty baseless.im sure viera would get a hero's welcome if he was to play against arsenal.remember les ferdinand and the welcome he got on his return to newcastle?he wasnt booed,he was given a standing ovation for crying out loud!

sure,players arent as important as the club,but players do make up a club.disrepecting s former player simply because he's playing for a different team is pathetic.del piero would never get such a welcome at the delle alpi if he was to change teams,maldini would never get such a welcome at the san siro if he was to change teams.its because the fans respect them for what they did for the club and will conitnue to do so even if they change 20 teams after leaving the club.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T
Yes I would boo Gerrard. If he had transferred to Chelsea at the end of last season I would have put a hit out on him. So I guess youre right. Im a shallow asshole. But thats easy to say for you.

PS. Congratulations on your spelling. W-A-Y T-O G-O-!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I don't think Owen should have been booed, if just in respect of what he accomplished at and for the club, but at the same time, I can see why someone wouldn't cheer the guy, considering the transfer saga with Real et all

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think its mostly for leadership and to show younger forwards like Cisse and Crouch how to do their job. Plus hes a legend for Pool. Not to mention a good finisher in his own right.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
fowler is back?
thats a surprise.he's about the only liverpool that ive liked along with alonso.
i think this could be the end of cisse's time at anfield come june.
fowler may not be his old self,but im sure he still has the quality to be liverpool's numero uno striker.

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
Rush hails Fowler arrival

Ian Rush feels Robbie Fowler will make a huge impact following his arrival back at Anfield.

Rush has welcomed Fowler's return - which is being likened to his Liverpool return from Juventus.

However, Rush feels Fowler's opportunity is much better than his - as not much is expected of the 30-year-old.

"Of course, they say you should never go back. And, to be quite honest, the situation is not quite the same as when I returned after a year at Juventus," said Rush.

"I like to think I was still in my prime whereas Robbie is 30 and not exactly a 90-minute player these days.

"But Rafa Benitez is not stupid. He knows Liverpool desperately need a finisher - never more so than last Sunday when they outplayed Manchester United at Old Trafford and still lost.

"Bring Robbie on for 20 or 30 minutes and he can make all the difference. The opposition know that as well.

"Robbie can give Liverpool an extra 10 points a season - the difference between finishing above or below United. Maybe even catching Chelsea."

Fowler again revealed that he was overwhelmed to be back.

"After I signed I sat in my car outside Anfield and was incredibly emotional," he said.

"It is unbelievable, a dream come true for me. I can hardly believe that I am back.

"One of my biggest regrets in football was my final game at Liverpool when I was taken off at half-time against Sunderland. I never got the chance to say goodbye to the fans.

"Now I am getting the chance to do things properly with the fans and it is just such a great feeling. I am here and I am committed to a future at Liverpool."

Sky Sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)