LIVE Mercato meltdown (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I said before the Udinese game to keep an eye out for any unknown player who plays well against us, because we'd inevitably be linked with/legit want to buy them

So we'll see Allan in 6 months time. :tuttosport:
He reminded me of how Nainggolan was the only play to better Vidal in a direct contest, Allan did it to Pogba. If he ends up as good as Nainggolan then I'm sure if someone else signs him it would be a terrible mistake, etc.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Nothing for the loan.
0.6M~ wages.

Gio's 1.1M was supposed to get 1.1M in those 6mothns.
Not that is does a a big difference. But I'm quite certain you need to almost double those figures. To my knowledge your figures are net not gross.

Jul 13, 2010
January transfers are bargain hunting session. As for us, this is sub 5m bargain hunting. I see we had no plans to buy, so just replaced whatever has left and brought whoever can replace Asa on the pitch should emergency on the left arrive. Anyway, neither pdc nor matri will start a single game, that's my prediction. Or at least not if they both are in bad shape, if they can be worse anyway

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Official moves:

IN:
Sturaro - return from loan -> first team
DC - return from loan -> first team
Matri - LOAN from Genoa/Milan -> first team

Tello(RB/RM/CM,18yrs) - loan+option to buy -> joins primavera
Lirola(RB,18yrs) - loan+option to buy -> joins primavera
Cassata(RW,17yrs) - permanent move -> joins primavera
Favilli(CF,17yrs) - loan+option to buy ->joins premavera

Brignoli(GK,23yrs) - Bought for half of Massi -> stays on loan at Ternana

OUT:
Gio - mutal contract termination.
Mattiello - LOAN to Chievo.
Brignoli - LOAN to Ternana.

Not that is does a a big difference. But I'm quite certain you need to almost double those figures. To my knowledge your figures are net not gross.
But the same would be with Gio's wages.you would double 1.1M.
Now it's 0.6M~ to double.
Not 1.1M

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Like Pereyra? :D

I think we're pretty keen on Widmer too.
We'd be cheaper off buying Udinese, i'm sure there's a nice easy loophole which would allow 'us' to do so, maybe a different Agnelli :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

It is the third Mercato in a row where we haven't improved out starting lineup. That trend can't continue.
I don't think January counts tbh, not unless you have obvious Milan-esque deficiencies that can be papered up easily. Almost any player we'd want in the starting XI would be key players for other teams who are half way in to their own respective seasons, so we'd be paying stupid money to even get clubs to think about it.

I'm saving the meltdowns for Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)