Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
Somehow I believe there is something up with Llorente, last 2-3 weeks always the press said that Martinez and Llorente where never put into the team this last games. Now Martinez is a Bayern player and Llorente what? They treat him like a betrayer already and he is gonna stay? That's no fun for all sides. And how in the hell anybody can be that stubborn, not to take 20 Mio if you know that nobody is giving you the 36.
I don't know maybe I'm wrong but this situation is to kinky that nothing is gonna happen. And how he should come in January? Maybe he signs in January but he has contract until 30.06.2013.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Llorente won't come in January. Now Bilbao could get 20m for him in January they can get 10m. max but rather he'll sign best contract available and leave in June for free. If they don't sell him now, he'll leave in June next year.

Also selling Quag at this point is pointless. We have no replacement nor we'll earn any worth selling money. Whole Europe knows we were after striker. They could come after him earlier so we could get some cash, free up some wages and make room for someone better.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Thats about as ridiculous as most of your anti marotta posts here
:lol: ok. Hope you run of semen by the end of the day when you're done fapping to Peluso and Bendtner.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 20:04 ----------

Llorente won't come in January. Now Bilbao could get 20m for him in January they can get 10m. max but rather he'll sign best contract available and leave in June for free. If they don't sell him now, he'll leave in June next year.

Also selling Quag at this point is pointless. We have no replacement nor we'll earn any worth selling money. Whole Europe knows we were after striker. They could come after him earlier so we could get some cash, free up some wages and make room for someone better.
Llorente won't come at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)