Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2012
Aside from a little embarresment if it is true we can get Llorente in january we should be allright. I think with our current squad we can pull together and make it out of the group stages. if we don't get anyone in january were screwed and it's gona be bloody annoying watching all these through balls and chances wasted just like last season when we drew or beat sides by 1 or 2 goals when we could have/should have totally embarresed them by 5 goals or something. Seriously pirlo,vidal and cheesio in 1 midfield what creativity

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Aside from a little embarresment if it is true we can get Llorente in january we should be allright. I think with our current squad we can pull together and make it out of the group stages. if we don't get anyone in january were screwed and it's gona be bloody annoying watching all these through balls and chances wasted just like last season when we drew or beat sides by 1 or 2 goals when we could have/should have totally embarresed them by 5 goals or something. Seriously pirlo,vidal and cheesio in 1 midfield what creativity
Please, do not start this shit and excite us for 4 months to be dissappointed in the end...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This is what google translate says
"From next January 1 ˚, the player is free to be able to sign for those who want better, it comes from the days of an agreement in principle to a four-year €4.5 million net plus bonus."

When does his contract expire ? And if its June ,i think its only possible that we can have a pre-contract agreement with him which would only mean he would come in June next year.Can anybody clarify on this ?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I dunno if google translate has fucked it up

But there is an agreement in principle already with Llorente .€4.5m net + bonuses on a 4 year contract..Apparently from Jan 1 2013 he is free to sign for whoever he wants.

Maybe someone here can provide a better translation ?
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juventus/?action=read&idnet=dHV0dG9qdXZlLmNvbS0xMDgxMzQ
It seems pretty clear by now that we either had an agreement with Llorente himself, or were very close to an agreement. Marotta's statement about going back in January for him suggests that he feels we are in a strong position.

On January 1st he can indeed speak to any club interested in signing him, without permission of Athletic Bilbao, because he then has only 6 months of his contract left.

The problem here of course is that many other teams would now come in for him, it's not often €25m strikers are allowed to have their contracts run down.

Unless Llorente is some kind of highly honourable person I doubt he will reject better terms from elsewhere.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 09:44 ----------

When does his contract expire ? And if its June ,i think its only possible that we can have a pre-contract agreement with him which would only mean he would come in June next year.Can anybody clarify on this ?
Yes, that's right. He wouldn't join in January, it would be a pre-contract and he'd join as soon as his Athletic contract expires.

Apr 24, 2012
Please, do not start this $#@! and excite us for 4 months to be dissappointed in the end...
it's a fcked situation isn't it. what kills me about football clubs is that without the fans they would be nothing. Juventus fans expect players that will sweat for the shirt and will get the job done necessary to make us sucessfull for a club with as many fans as we do it shouldn't be a difficult ask for marotta to carry out the request of the fans when it comes to transfers. get 1 big name forward it was pretty simple we didn't ask for asamoah or isla, but he got them instead of the forward:sergio: what ever im over it now lol

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Lets face it, we wont be signing another forward in January.And if we do it'll most likely some scrub on loan in case of an injuries to our current strikers.

Brace yourselves for another season of shitting bricks in front of goal.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I fail to understand how some of you don't get that players like higuan, dzeko are out of our reach, we just simply aren't in a position to get those players.

That said bendtner... Oh my god. Why him?! of all the shitty players, why this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)