Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
''The player today when he learned of the interest of Juventus, phoned us to tell us that he was going to Juve. Bendtner was always correct, as his agent''

Nice words from the Siena DS.
no press release telling us off? ah!

---------- Post added 30.08.2012 at 19:24 ----------

Berbatov is going to be on 85k a week at Fulham. More than what Buffon is on here.
so he's getting 2.5x he was gonna make here?

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
Marotta told Sky Sport Italia: “Bendtner is already in Italy and will undergo a medical tomorrow.

“Until the final paperwork is concluded, I will not say that the player is ours. That became clear yesterday.”

I think Marrota will wait until 19-00. He will try to sign Llorente or Dzeko and if we can't sign them Bendtner will sign for us. Or Maybe Bendtner will sign for us and Marrota will try to sign Llorente and dzeko

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,089
    We are snatching star players who are about to sign for the likes of fiorentina, fulham(failed) and siena :howler: oh marotta, thax to you lazy eye how the mighty have fallen.

In the words of marotta's ex husband del neri maybe juve is not a big club anymore

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    I think Marrota will wait until 19-00. He will try to sign Llorente or Dzeko and if we can't sign them Bendtner will sign for us. Or Maybe Bendtner will sign for us and Marrota will try to sign Llorente and dzeko
    Nah, Bendtner will come for sure. I hope you are right about the second part of your post though. I still hope for Dzeko. :xfinger:

Dzeko + Bendtner and im satisfied. Just Bendtner on the other hand...... :shifty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)