Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Llorente was a done deal according to Franco Leonetti. This guy's sources in the past got Vucinic and others. Today he mentioned how Llorente wanted to come here but Bilbao's Prez is a nut case and wants 36m or nothing. We'll try to sign him on a pre-contract in January.
Ha ! we are going to fail in this attempt too.I can almost see it happening.

Madrid,Barca or PL it is

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Ok , we got Bendtner for loan. Maybe we trying again in January.
In the meanwhile, we still got another day left in the window, lets see what surprise Marotta has for us on the last day.

Still need to offload Ziegler, Martinez and Iaquinta.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
My confidence is completely shot for Marotta. I don't expect anything tomorrow.

Anyone agree with this theory?

I think Fiorentina were primarily after Berbatov, Bendtner was their backup. Berbatov was flying to Fiorentina for his medical but then Fulham stepped in and changed everything. I think then, Juventus starting talking to Bendtner and agreed a loan deal with him. Fiorentina got fucked out of two players from Fulham and Juventus. I don't think Juventus was ever serious for Berbatov, as Conte didn't prefer him. (If the reports are true) Media said Juventus signed Berbatov on a 2-year deal worth a 5M fee for 1.8M + bonuses. Then Berbatov signed for Fulham because he doesn't have a cock and his wife called the shots. After that fiasco Juventus signed Bendtner on loan for an option to buy for a 5M fee and 1.8M + bonuses. Maybe the media just got mixed up on what was going on.

/tryingtomakemyselfeelbetteraboutuslookinglikefuckingretardsinthisdeal

RavaneVialli2

Aug 4, 2012
My confidence is completely shot for Marotta. I don't expect anything tomorrow.

Anyone agree with this theory?

I think Fiorentina were primarily after Berbatov, Bendtner was their backup. Berbatov was flying to Fiorentina for his medical but then Fulham stepped in and changed everything. I think then, Juventus starting talking to Bendtner and agreed a loan deal with him. Fiorentina got $#@!ed out of two players from Fulham and Juventus. I don't think Juventus was ever serious for Berbatov, as Conte didn't prefer him. (If the reports are true) Media said Juventus signed Berbatov on a 2-year deal worth a 5M fee for 1.8M + bonuses. Then Berbatov signed for Fulham because he doesn't have a $#@! and his wife called the shots. After that fiasco Juventus signed Bendtner on loan for an option to buy for a 5M fee and 1.8M + bonuses. Maybe the media just got mixed up on what was going on.

/tryingtomakemyselfeelbetteraboutuslookinglikefuckingretardsinthisdeal
No, Marotta bashed Berbatov for what happened too. We opened negotiations for Bendtner but put them on hold when the uncertainity over Berbatov's move has occured. Apparently we agreed everything with him and MU but in the end he rejected us and chose Fulham. Then we got back to negotiations for Bendtner.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
No, Marotta bashed Berbatov for what happed too. We opened negotiations for Bendtner but put them on hold when the uncertainity over Berbatov's move has occured. Apparently we agreed everything but in the end he rejected us and chose Fulham. Then we got back to negotiations for Bendtner.
We suck. :sergio:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
''The player today when he learned of the interest of Juventus, phoned us to tell us that he was going to Juve. Bendtner was always correct, as his agent''

Nice words from the Siena DS.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not a suprise but its classless when he can come out and mention how he failed to get someone. I mean who the hell is he trying to justify his failiure to. If you wanted berba, which is bad as it is and he didnt want you. Dont air that shit unless if Berba was a smokescreen for cavani.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Get Dzeko tomorrow and send Bendtner to Siena. If only this is Marrotta's strategy to play hardball with Shitty. :sergio: going into the last dayl we can take Dzeko off your hands if you like even though we have Bentover.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
''The player today when he learned of the interest of Juventus, phoned us to tell us that he was going to Juve. Bendtner was always correct, as his agent''

Nice words from the Siena DS.
Wait, wait, wait, wait.. Bendtner was about to sign for Siena?!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)