Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2011
If you offered a CM, Mancini would fall over himself giving you Dzeko. He is pretty desperate for a CM right now. We are looking at paying Javi Garcia 30m buyout lol :sergio:

But players like Vidal too important to Juve, so player exchange probably isn't realistic.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
This has got to be the lowest point for Serie A that I have seen. Udinese get knocked out to 3rd placed Portugese team, AC Milan sell their best players to PSG, then Berbatov rejects to play for the Italian Champions in the Champions League so he can stay in the Premier League with FULHAM!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If you offered a CM, Mancini would fall over himself giving you Dzeko. He is pretty desperate for a CM right now. We are looking at paying Javi Garcia 30m buyout lol :sergio:

But players like Vidal too important to Juve, so player exchange probably isn't realistic.
Hi can i interest you in Padoin? he is fucking amazing, trust me! he is so awesome that wikipedia had to lie about his stats and best of all he can play as a right wing back for mancini's experimental 3-5-2 formation.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This was very very pathetic. Marotta claims that he offered a deal when he heard Berbatov rejected Fiorentina. But come on - the guy was almost in Firenze already. Of course he tried to hijack the deal, along with Fulham.

Now, Marotta screwed our chances of getting Jovetic and ended with nothing. And no, he didn't act right.

Anyway, judgement on him must take into account that apart from RVP - for whom United clearly overpayed, and Juve couldn't compete with because of wages - none of the other top strikers Juve wanted are in the market. Their teams just won't sell them. Including City, at least while they don't buy a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)