Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Berba REJECTED Viola, then we tried him.
Well either way, we were trying to purchase a player chased by Fulham and Fiorentina to be our big striker this summer. My point is that if we're competing with teams of this level on the transfer market then it's pretty desperate.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
There's still 2 days left for Marotta to pull out something, even if I'm not so faithful that something will happen. Let's just at least wait till the market is officially over.
:agree:

I'm just worried that Marotta hasn't denied interest in some of these lesser players i.e Bendtner

I really hope he doesn't think he has to settle for a player like that just because he knows that we're lacking in the goalscoring department and there's pressure on him to deliver a striker.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I'd like Ramirez too at this point. One of the few quality players that are still available, Bologna surely would accept about 9M for a co-ownership.

Ramirez/Giovinco - Vucinić/Matri up front.
:agree:

Honestly, I always thought there must be something behind all the deals we made with Bologna recently. Motta, Sorensen, Taider, Gabbiadini, Pazienza...on paper he's pretty "easy" to get if you consider our good relationship with Bologna and that he had a conflict with their board.

I'd say 14 m € and he's ours.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
ramirez isn't a goal scorer.. nor is he a striker...

seriously.. on how many strikers did we lost the bidding war/negotiations?
i think its around 10
cavani, llorente, destro, berbatov, jovetic, higuain, suarez, van persie... sure i forgot someone...

jesus christ just break the fucking bank allready and buy dzeko for ~25 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)