Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Agüero all over again.
This is far worse. We went from Aguero to Vucinic. This year, were going from RVP to Bendtner. It doesn't even compare. Epic motherfuckimg fail. And if the guy has the balls to say its utopia to think Llorente will play for us with 48 hours to go, then he doesn't belong at this club. I don't care about what he's done over the last two months. If we end u with Bendtner, then for all practical purposes Marrotta should be relieved of his duties.

Marotta failed to get a striker and his failed in offloading players this summer..... so i beg the question does he deserved to get sacked?
For the amount he spoke t the press, he's failed so massively that it almost makes him look like he's succeeded, if you get my drift. Sack.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I look a total cunt with my friends and family now. I was totally pumped up saying Berba was done etc, now this.
Same here, I called up 4 of my friends - all of the ones who watch football - and gloated how we stole berba and what a sweet move it was by marotta.

Phone has been ringing for 30min now, I ain't picking it up.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I look a total cunt with my friends and family now. I was totally pumped up saying Berba was done etc, now this.
Mine too (plus friends), they all stunned when I said couple hours ago, no, he chose Fulham instead, how the fuck do you explain that? :googly:

memo

Nov 18, 2005
marotta failed..... but to sack him... it will be stupid
we are champions and still we have one of the best midfields and maybe the best defense..to get a propet striker is only matter of time
marotta is not perfect...its true.... but also moggi wasnt and neither the one who replace marotta will be...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Don't pick up the phone :D
Dude like 7 of them in the same room as me right now (family + friends) watching classico, they are too baffled to mock, in fact rare moment where they were actually glad such a player would revive his career in a top club (even if almost all of them dislike Juve).

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Dude like 7 of them in the same room as me right now (family + friends) watching classico, they are too baffled to mock, in fact rare moment where they were actually glad such a player would revive his career in a top club (even if almost all of them dislike Juve).
That shit is tough.

---------- Post added 29.08.2012 at 23:47 ----------

I pray for no injuries to Mirko, or we're fucked.
Everything is on him, now. :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)