Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavaneVialli2

Aug 4, 2012
There's no "oh well" when it comes to Bendtner.

Sign Bendtner and it couldn't get any worse, really. Borriello is better!

Sign Bendtner and crash out of the CL in the group stages.
I guess there's still hope Fiorentina will do evertything to take revenge on us and will overpay for Bendtner just to steal him from our hand, for the sake of their supporters :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If this means Bender then I'm pissed.
How has it gone from RVP --> Jojo --> Cavani --> Dzeko --> Llorente --> Berba --> ????

Aim high, shoot low!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If we sign Bendtner I hope he breaks both his legs the second he steps into our training facility. I just wanted to say that before we sign him so I don't get banned.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
no Llorente till Friday. Maybe a push in January. Beppe
This would also mean no straight up purchase, because the two targets Llorente and Dzeko are simply off the market.

This implies our only remaining options are loan deals. There are only two names available for those. Bendtner and Borriello.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If we sign Bendtner I hope he breaks both his legs the second he steps into our training facility. I just wanted to say that before we sign him so I don't get banned.
I just went to Ekstrabladet to see what people are saying about Bendtner to Juve and you Danes hate his guts :lol:

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #468
    Your reports were from sky? Sorry but that thread and getting us all excited was a ig fuck up. Can u imagine people have been waiting for a Llorente or a Dzeko or a Cavani all summer and they finally accepted marotta's potential and berba as our star summer signing coz of YOUR thread and it turned out he chose FULHAM! :sergio:

Unbelieveable :lol2:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    This would also mean no straight up purchase, because the two targets Llorente and Dzeko are simply off the market.

This implies our only remaining options are loan deals. There are only two names available for those. Bendtner and Borriello.
    If that's the case take Borriello back. Knows our players and our system

juve901

The Strategist
    Jul 8, 2008
    Stop talking of Jojo and Dzeko. Both are off the market. Llorente is still the only quality striker where there's the slightest possibility -- however it's unlikely. Most likely loan deals for Bendtner - or we sign Borriello. Everyone else is gone except for G. Rossi.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    - He knows the coach very well
    - He's settled in England
    - He probably gets paid more

Three reason I could already give you.
    I'm sure we can match Fulham's offer money wise, they're no arab team. The other two reasons you mentioned was what I meant by being lazy off the field, if you rather crawl into comfort zone than go to new environment and fight for something meaningful (not Europa League spots or whatever Fulham are aspiring to these days), you shouldn't call yourself an athlete.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #476
    Ive said this before aout Del Neri when he was in charge and i'll say it again

Stop sucking on Marotta's nipples and expecting them to lactate, enjoy the image fanboys. I'm off for a smoke.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
    Purple Rats said:
    The player had embarked, accompanied by his attorney and paid tickets from Fiorentina on a flight to Florence. But in Florence, the player never arrived. Because of reckless and arrogant actions of other companies, which have nothing to do with the values ​​of honesty, fair play and ethics of sport and that lie beyond the boundaries of loyalty. As for the player, in addition to its characteristics and its technical merit, at this point we are happy that did not come to Fiorentina did not deserve our city and our shirt and the values ​​it represents.
    Defianetly no Jojo then.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    I'm sure we can match Fulham's offer money wise, they're no arab team. The other two reasons you mentioned was what I meant by being lazy off the field, if you rather crawl into comfort zone than go to new environment and fight for something meaningful (not Europa League spots or whatever Fulham are aspiring to these days), you shouldn't call yourself an athlete.
    Yeah, I agree. I just saw some reasons why he might've gone to Fullham

Stop talking of Jojo and Dzeko. Both are off the market. Llorente is still the only quality striker where there's the slightest possibility -- however it's unlikely. Most likely loan deals for Bendtner - or we sign Borriello. Everyone else is gone except for G. Rossi.
    Really. The guy cant play untill next year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)