Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Half the forum claims to be so rational yet when the mercato comes around everyone becomes to superstitious and get outraged at people who just report on news.

Jul 28, 2002
Wow.. just wow... we are getting turned away by almost every player we come across. Not sure if any player we've been linked with has actually been mutually interested. Wow, this mercato has especially been a big wake up call. At this point we're lucky to have Vuc - Gio - and Matri.
Indeed we should be thankfull we havnt sold our best players. I get the feelin we were holding out for RVP.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Half the forum claims to be so rational yet when the mercato comes around everyone becomes to superstitious and get outraged at people who just report on news.
The news that were reported were correct. A deal was made with Manchester United and a contract offer was put forward to Berbatov.

It's the opening of the player-thread that's the issue here.

(Not a big issue, though, I still got love for the gurus :) )

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What kind of fucked up ambitions though one must have to choose Fulham instead of Juventus? A Juventus challenging in all competitions, little competition upfront, playing alongside champions like Buffon and Pirlo, if that's not motivating then I don't know what is. He must really be lazy not just on the pitch, but off it too.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What kind of $#@!ed up ambitions though one must have to choose Fulham instead of Juventus? A Juventus challenging in all competitions, little competition upfront, playing alongside champions like Buffon and Pirlo, if that's not motivating then I don't know what is. He must really be lazy not just on the pitch, but off it too.
- He knows the coach very well
- He's settled in England
- He probably gets paid more

Three reason I could already give you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)