Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
As a 5th choice? I think he's too good for that.
I think he'll fight to work his way up the ranks through the Coppa and odd Serie a games. You're right, he is way too good to be 5h choice. But we need 5 strikers and I'd be sad to see him go for no fault of his really. :(

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I honestly think Juve have more then 30m left and can buy the so called "Top Player" still. I think if Marotta wasnt as cheap as he is, we could get Jovetic and just offload Quagliarella. WE also have Iquinta we could offer him also
Marotta actualy can't decide nothing without consulting himself with Agnelli first and for bigger buys Agnelli goes to Elkan. Marotta is just a middle man.

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #251
    so the Llorente + Jojo dream lives on?

30 mil + berba for jojo next year and llorente for free :numnum:
    Oh we'll get them both alright. Just wait half a dozen years and llorente would b 34 something and another 10 years and we will finally get Jojo.

Tbh i was expecting gilardino this mercato, maybe he rejected us.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
    as fun as this has been, it cant possible get more crazy then a couple years ago;

The last minute sale of diego + rejection from di natale + signing of quag

right? :shifty:

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
    Jul 12, 2006
    Gaston's situation is fucked up, Bologna want 15mil for 70%, the remaining 30% is owned by his agent, his first club and the club Bologna brought him from

juve901

The Strategist
    Jul 8, 2008
    WΏΏdy;3834651 said:
    Oh we'll get them both alright. Just wait half a dozen years and llorente would b 34 something and another 10 years and we will finally get Jojo.

:lol:

HiMovic

Hitler Loves Cake
    Aug 1, 2006
    WΏΏdy;3834651 said:

I like your wisdom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)