Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Allegri inherited a title winning team and he did an amazing job in taking us to the final.
Now all eyes will be on him as to how sets up 'his team' and his style.
We still bought quality this year and Allegri definitely needs to deliver.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #763
    What makes me angry is that Inter signs Melo, Ljaic and Telles (?) in 30 minutes and we can't even arrange the Hernanes transfer. .
    Because they announced them in 30 minutes it means that's how long the negotiations took? Inter have been after Melo for months, maybe even a year.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    If we finish outside the CL places both Allegri and Marotta should be fired. Absolutely no excuse for either of them. There are no sides in that discussion. Dismantling a CL final team in the way we have done... It would be insane if we failed to finish top 2. Neither Marotta nor Allegri would have any excuses, it would be a calamitous failure on every level for this club.

Fortunately, it seems terribly unlikely.
    Marotta won't be fired even if we finished 7th.
    It won't happen.Just quit thinking like that.
    He's the CEO of the club and for 4 straight yrs, has been successful in handling all aspects concerning Juventus.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    FFS I would rather have signed a young AM like Saponara or Soriano who still have room to improve over this overrated Inter turd. Terrible signing.
    Nah, I disagree, Saponara OK MAYBE to be considered, but we dont need more young players who dont have any experience. Plus he is more of a winger/forward type who is mobile and attacks himself, not that creative central playmaking focus that Hernanes suits more for. I dont want him as the option, but when the alternatives is Saponara, defenitely would take him more, especially since he can be a good CM too (if we just signed him as one together with AM would been fine with it).

Soriano bit is something I have seriously question you on, Hernanes in his sleep is a better footballer then a random decent box to box midfield who has no bussiness being linked to a top club, except for having Sturaro type of backup role. And we dont need more of that. He is a runner, box to box type, not technical or creative at all.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
    Yeah, seriously. Before today we had Padoin, Sturaro ( both of them very, very limited players ), Asamoah (don't rate him in the least), Marchisio and Pogba (our only two wc players). If Lemina and Hernanes turn out ok, then it's not quite so dire, but the list above was scarily shit for a team of Juve's name.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    We could try to get draxler for 30. But we did for 15.

Your totally right with the last point. Llorente 0, hernanez 11. If doesnt makes any sense.
    We could try, but they wouldn't sell. That 30m GDM and co mentioned was straight out of their asses

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    GK : Buffon, Neto, Rubinho.
    DEF : Bonucci, Chiellini, Barzagli, Rugani, Caceres, Licht, Evra, Sandro, Padoin.
    MID :Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah ,Khedira,Hernanes, Sturaro, Pereyra, Lemina.
    ATT : Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala, Cuadrado, Zaza.

If Allegri can't win the league with this team or at worst, finish top two , then he has no business continuing at Juventus.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Nah, I disagree, Saponara OK MAYBE to be considered, but we dont need more young players who dont have any experience. Plus he is more of a winger/forward type who is mobile and attacks himself, not that creative central playmaking focus that Hernanes suits more for. I dont want him as the option, but when the alternatives is Saponara, defenitely would take him more, especially since he can be a good CM too (if we just signed him as one together with AM would been fine with it).

Soriano bit is something I have seriously question you on, Hernanes in his sleep is a better footballer then a random decent box to box midfield who has no bussiness being linked to a top club, except for having Sturaro type of backup role. And we dont need more of that. He is a runner, box to box type, not technical or creative at all.
    I just recall Soriano being quite good when he played as an AM last year. I might be wrong there. He played about a dozen games last year in that position and always looked decent there. I haven't seen enough of him I guess.

The only reason Hernanes might be better than Saponara as a signing for us is that Saponara would probably cost quite a bit more at this stage of the Mercato being a very important young player for Empoli. I like his style of play better. He does attack quite a bit and maybe isn't quite as creative as others, but he does provide that link from midfield to attack in bringing the ball forward, something we saw yesterday once Pereyra was on the pitch, and which made us look so much better.

I suppose I'm just disappointed that we're signing a mediocre 30 year old Inter reject in the position that was identified as the most important to fill this summer. Oh well. I hope I'm wrong and Hernanes revives his career here.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Hernanes is a stop gap, but if you would step out of kleenex mode for a second and think about it, Hernanes suits the team just fine. He is decent defensively and we have all seen him tie midfield and attack together in Serie a for years. Add to that, he is a goal threat.

Viewed as a stop gap, Hernanes is expected to do much more this season than Draxler would. The money thrown at Draxler by VW is absurd to say the least. I wouldve liked Draxler here, but the Hernanes dealis neither better nor worse than getting Drax for fucking 35m.

Go fuck yourself. You're the biggest bitch on this forum, despicable is the best way to describe the way you've been posting in the last month. If we had a half decent moderating team you would be banned by now. Imagine a neutral fan writing so much smack about the team, the only reason youre still here is because you say youre a fan of the team. Teraj se u kurac pizdo jedna sugava
    :tup: :tup: :tup:

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
    GK : Buffon, Neto, Rubinho.
    DEF : Bonucci, Chiellini, Barzagli, Rugani, Caceres, Licht, Evra, Sandro, Padoin.
    MID :Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah ,Khedira,Hernanes, Sturaro, Pereyra, Lemina.
    ATT : Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala, Cuadrado, Zaza.

If Allegri can't win the league with this team or at worst, finish top two , then he has no business continuing at Juventus.
    I agree but what's being forgotten is chemistry.

What made us so dangerous in CL was our players' union and chemistry with one another and all in one offseason we threw that out the window.

There have been some talented Inter, Milan, and Napoli sides the last of years but it doesn't amass to anything because their teams lack rhythm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)