Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:rofl: Dismantle the team, don't get him the fucking TQ he asked for, and then fire him? You and Nzordick are fucking ingrates then. We can't be expected to win the title every fucking year, and we have visibly weakened the team. Our midfield looks kinda meh now, and our attack is thin and severely lacking in creativity aside from Dybala.
What's your solution then ? Fire Marotta ? Because it's clearlynot happening.

Yes we can't win the league next yr but if this team can't make top two atleast, then Allegri's position will be in jeopardy.

I rather Marotta than Allegri if we are looking at this from a long term perspective.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
What's your solution then ? Fire Marotta ? Because it's clearlynot happening.

Yes we can't win the league next yr but if this team can't make top two atleast, then Allegri's position will be in jeopardy.

I rather Marotta than Allegri if we are looking at this from a long term perspective.
Fire Marotta and take Moggi any day

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The highlight of this Mercato has to be the moment Allegri said he likes Oscar.

Back then that didn't look like desperate message to Marotta, but sure does look now.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
did i say that?

i just pointed out max should still win us the league with the team we have.
Arguable imo, every year for the last 3 years we had the best starting eleven in the league without a shadow of doubt, we no longer have that imo. And something that will miss too this year is our identity what made us great these last four year, the heart, the passion and never die attitude of our players, our ability to grind out results, don't think we have that anymore.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Look, this happens ever single year. The other Serie A teams have improved, we know that because they have spent money, they had to. But they are always overrated without fail every single summer. Grass is greener, natural human response, even when it is some lame, injury-prone or inconsistent player who wouldn't in the slightest improve our team.

The difference this year is that they have actually improved from either absolute shit (Inter, Milan) or pretenders (Roma), whereas we have lost key figures and are starting a new cycle. So unless we spent big money on quality in every area you were always going to get this response, because it started off as an unforgiving task and then ended up a thankless one. We either facilitated or were forced to change more than we want in one summer.
Indeed.

And I got the allure of Roma's signings because they got some interesting talents/players (the ones I envy the most are Nainngolan and Pjanic), but Inter? Besides massively overpaying for a destroyer like Kondogbia and taking a gamble on Jovetic which we should never risk, what is it? Pretty much nada to bat your eye at. And if they sell Hernanes to us, its them selling 3 of their most attacking midfielders, after Shaqiri and Kovacic, and getting only DMs almost besides lazy choker Llajic and Perisic who I have no idea about. Two new wingers, lets see if Mancini will even play with wingers, he loves crowding with DMs...

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Axel Witsel intermediary: "#ACMilan , #Juventus & #Atleti , but #Zenit won't sell until Jan"

What makes me angry is that Inter signs Melo, Ljaic and Telles (?) in 30 minutes and we can't even arrange the Hernanes transfer.
I know they are average players I get it but It makes me so angry we don;t at least try to get someone better. I loved Hernanes in Lazio but man he was bad in Inter.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
might all be (kinda) true - but we still have the best team of the league no?
Perhaps purely looking at the names we brought in, but really, in the midfield we are way worse, and that's where most of the matches are decided. Unless Lemina turns out ok and Hernanes rediscovers his Lazio form, a CL qualification spot is the highest we can expect to get IMO

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If we finish outside the CL places both Allegri and Marotta should be fired. Absolutely no excuse for either of them. There are no sides in that discussion. Dismantling a CL final team in the way we have done... It would be insane if we failed to finish top 2. Neither Marotta nor Allegri would have any excuses, it would be a calamitous failure on every level for this club.

Fortunately, it seems terribly unlikely.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Perhaps purely looking at the names we brought in, but really, in the midfield we are way worse, and that's where most of the matches are decided. Unless Lemina turns out ok and Hernanes rediscovers his Lazio form, a CL qualification spot is the highest we can expect to get IMO
seriously? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)