Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Why? Because we got Cuadrado who he demanded or because we got one of the best left backs in the world? Or an amazingly promising attacker, a battering ram like Mandzukic or the young central defender half of Europe is asking for?

There's just no pleasing some guys. The latter part of the mercato wasn't all that, but we sealed some fabulous deals before that. Your long term memory needs some exercise.
I've said this before and I'll say it again. There's a big difference between a glamorous mercato and an effective one. You mention Cuadrado, Samdro and an amazingly promising attacker like we've been done a favour. And make it seem like that was exactly how we planned it. 120m plus spent and your AM isnt even there yet. I can assure you my short and long term memory are well intact, and I'd advise against quoting me for the next couple of hours because I'm really not in the frame of mind to have discussions on what has just transpired with anybody looking to defend this transfer season.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Cuadrado and Hernanes and tbh Mandzukic would have been a fantastic mercato in fucking 2013! Despite all the champions league money, adidas money, and money from selling Vidal and Coman, and freeing up tons of wages from Tevez, Pirlo, Llorente etc Marotta fucking shits himself at the end of the mercato.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Conte knew this was coming thats why he left. The plan was probably to start last year but since he left they couldn't do it so here you go.... this is exactly what Milan and Inter did in 2011 and 2012 and look at how bad the became.
Dude it is exactly the opposite of what Inter or Milan did. This is building a future.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
@Hist do we have a better midfield than Inter now? :klin:
Our midfield (fully fit) is better than Inter's now that they have neither Kovacic nor Hernanes. I think they are pretty insane in spreading their midfield that thin. Guarin, Brozovic, Kondogbia and Medel? thats suicide.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
In Serie A there are very few games where Juve's trequartista will get the chance to use his pace.

In the CL games, I think there could be a strong argument for going with Pereyra as there will be more chances to break and use pace.
I know you have a tactical brain so I'll pick yours on this. How would you line up this new Juve side? To me 4-3-1-2 can't be used, 3-5-2 isn't making the most of the players now in the squad (which could be said for 4312 also).

What are we talking here, 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I've said this before and I'll say it again. There's a big difference between a glamorous mercato and an effective one. You mention Cuadrado, Samdro and an amazingly promising attacker like we've been done a favour. And make it seem like that was exactly how we planned it. 120m plus spent and your AM isnt even there yet. I can assure you my short and long term memory are well intact, and I'd advise against quoting me for the next couple of hours because I'm really not in the frame of mind to have discussions on what has just transpired with anybody looking to defend this transfer season.
Our AM is almost here and like it or not, tactically he is exactly the player our team needs. Let's just hope he can raise his game again.
Whether or not it is effective can not be judged now. We're playing with half a team for God's sake.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Conte left because management did not look at Juve as anywhere even close to a top club. We wouldn't even spend big money on a AM after selling Vidal and Coman. Conte was right. I mean we were a champions league final away from a treble and look at us now

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Conte knew this was coming thats why he left. The plan was probably to start last year but since he left they couldn't do it so here you go.... this is exactly what Milan and Inter did in 2011 and 2012 and look at how bad the became.
BULL FUCKING SHIT !!!

Conte left because he wanted a revolution last year, and the club postponed it to this season.

He even stated it many times how a 4th scudetto was impossible with this set of players because they'd be unmotivated.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I know you have a tactical brain so I'll pick yours on this. How would you line up this new Juve side? To me 4-3-1-2 can't be used, 3-5-2 isn't making the most of the players now in the squad (which could be said for 4312 also).

What are we talking here, 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1?
:boh:

It's basically a squad that has been build for 4-3-1-2.

But Juve couldn't resist signing Cuadrado when he became available, so he is an extra player and I don't know how he'll be used.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Our AM is almost here and like it or not, tactically he is exactly the player our team needs. Let's just hope he can raise his game again.
Whether or not it is effective can not be judged now. We're playing with half a team for God's sake.
Hernanes is your AM after selling the best box to box midfielder in the world, and a hot young talent in Coman? And telling the fans that we have the money and we will find players worth of Juve??? For god's sake is about right.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Tuz :lol:

Sure, Gotze, Isco, KDB, Draxler or Ericsen would be great, but come on. We still are the team to beat in Serie A. Draxler for 35m? Id rather Hernanes for 11m tbh.

I wont blame Beppe cause one way or another, he still delivered Allegri the best team in Italy even without Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal. Good luck in getting Gotze, Reus, Isco here. About Draxler... Lets not joke ourselves, no way we could match what Wolfsburg were offering. And im glad we didnt.

We got Neto, Rugani, Sandro, Lemina, Khedira, Hernanes, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Dybala, Zaza. Add to that the best defence in Italy and top 3 defence in the world + Pogba, Marchi, Morata. Thats one hell of a team, hands down.

Once we click it and get into form people will calm down, as usual.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Hernanes is your AM after selling the best box to box midfielder in the world, and a hot young talent in Coman? And telling the fans that we have the money and we will find players worth of Juve??? For god's sake is about right.
Marotta lied to us. There is still money available and we decided not to spend it. Something arsenal would do tbh

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
BULL FUCKING SHIT !!!

Conte left because he wanted a revolution last year, and the club postponed it to this season.

He even stated it many times how a 4th scudetto was impossible with this set of players because they'd be unmotivated.
postpone? lol

conte didnt earn the 100mil for the revolution

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
:boh:

It's basically a squad that has been build for 4-3-1-2.

But Juve couldn't resist signing Cuadrado when he became available, so he is an extra player and I don't know how he'll be used.
Personally I always felt Hernanes did better playing deeper for Lazio, don't like him as an AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)