Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
RAMI¹⁰;5086510 said:
Is he creative?!
He is.

Inter ruined him, but at Lazio he was one of the league best players.

Ideally a back up for us and not a fucking top AM we were promised.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Talented but good time player, wouldn't have been a choice of mine. However if Allegri is insisting for someone in this position he's an easy option.

We've made signings like Roma or Inter since Vidal left, I'm mostly worried that we have moved towards technical players at the expense of players who will grind out results.
Bar Sandro I agree. Cuadrado is not a bad move. It is worrying, we have effectively gotten rid of Coman and Vidal and bought an unknown quantity and Hernanes.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Hernanes is a PLAYMAKER.Someone who can control the flow of the game.

I wanted him two yrs ago when Pirlo was ageing.Thought he was the perfect Pirlo heir.

Inter are just a plain rubbish club who have ruined many creative players in the past.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He is.

Inter ruined him, but at Lazio he was one of the league best players.

Ideally a back up for us and not a fucking top AM we were promised.
He's way past his expiry date. He was inconsistent as fuck even at his best and even his best wasn't that good. He wouldn't have even been close to challenging a starting spot any time in the past few seasons and this is what we're going to settle for now. What a joke.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Seems like I'm the only one who likes this move.

Hernanes is quality.He'll do well here.
I'm fine with this move, and 11 Mil, he is the type that would suit us more than Inter imo..

let's close this, and let's make sure our injured players are back to being fit, so we can use our full team next game.!!!

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
I don't understand the hate for Hernanes.

He's better than anyone we can get at this point.

Rather him than Vasquez or Saponara.

Quality Serie A player who has been misused at
a $#@! club that doesn't know how to make use of creative players.
He isn't a creative player. He's a skillful, individualistic, greedy player.

Come on, even Inter fans aren't fond of him, and they have basically no creativity in their squad. You think if he was a "creative player" that they would be outraged to see their only creative player go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)