Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I have to say, so far my prediction is on course for being correct. almost 3pm (8 hours to go) and no credible close links. I think nothing is going down today. Sad but true.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
So Draxler goes for over 40m including bonuses - De Bruyne goes for 75m and we got 37m + 3m for Vidal. Vidal looks cheap now.
an aging part-time goalscorer full time destroyer with a dodgy knee

there is no mfkin menu in the football market to run price comparison

what is paid is what both agree the commodity is worth...deals shud b loked at based on their own merit

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
"La Juve è a caccia del grande colpo per il centrocampo. L'ultima indiscrezione che arriva dall'Ata Hotel Executive è quella che vede i bianconeri interessati a Lucas Biglia. Il vice campione del mondo è sul piede di partenza ma la Lazio, per cederlo, chiede somme importanti. Marotta le avrebbe quantificate in 25 milioni più il cartellino di Sturaro. "

Google translate:
Juve are chasing the big blow for the midfield . The latest rumor comes from ATA Hotel Executive is the one that sees the Bianconeri interested in Lucas Biglia . The vice-champion of the world is about to leave but the Lazio , to sell it , asking large sums . Marotta would quantified in 25 million plus tag Sturaro

I think this means we are offering Staruro +25 for Biglia? Thats CDS btw.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
what im saying was no one was in for vidal

wolfsburg with an influx of cash wudve been in for draxler

who the fk were marotta and co. waiting to auction off vidal to?
I dont see why it seems impossible to tell Vidal, Bayern have to pay 60 mill or you are staying for another year to regain your form so plenty of teams would be interested in you.

If we assume that Vidal only wanted a team with a consistent shot at the CL, then its Madrid, Barca, Bayern and maybe Chelsea for Mou's presence? A bidding war between Bayern and any other rich team would have raised his price further.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
"La Juve è a caccia del grande colpo per il centrocampo. L'ultima indiscrezione che arriva dall'Ata Hotel Executive è quella che vede i bianconeri interessati a Lucas Biglia. Il vice campione del mondo è sul piede di partenza ma la Lazio, per cederlo, chiede somme importanti. Marotta le avrebbe quantificate in 25 milioni più il cartellino di Sturaro. "

Google translate:
Juve are chasing the big blow for the midfield . The latest rumor comes from ATA Hotel Executive is the one that sees the Bianconeri interested in Lucas Biglia . The vice-champion of the world is about to leave but the Lazio , to sell it , asking large sums . Marotta would quantified in 25 million plus tag Sturaro

buying from lazio :sergio:

biglia costing ~5 mil less than vidal :sergio:

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014

Google translate:

25mln+Sturaro for a 30 yrs guy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)