Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
At this point my ideal signing would be Sneijder, even more so than Isco. I know that opinion will not be too popular around here, but having seen the first two matches this team really lacks experience and leadership. Sneijder is exactly that. He still has all the technical tools and would fit in quite nicely. He still scores goals (golazos rather) quite regularly and is capeable of doing that on the highest level I think. It would further take some pressure off of Pogba (also with FKs and stuff). At least he would be a realistic target. Trust me I absolutely loved the idea of having Isco or someone like him around, a young Player with massive potential, but after having seen the first two matches I don't think he would solve all these problems. We should acquire Someone like him next Season, when guys like dybala morata pogba lemina sturaro etc have another season under their belt. What do you guys think?
:sergio:

and a double :sergio: for suggesting sneijder has any leadership in him

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Seriously, instead of overpaying for some other dunce let's pay under 10 for this guy and find the proper TQ the next window.
Sneijder would not be an expensive option to be honest. He might cost 10-15m and still has 3 good years left in him. Salary might be a bit of a problem though. Also Gala would need to find a replacement in no time. Could have got him if we approached a few weeks ago.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sneijder :yuck: :inter: That would be fucking pathetic. That guy has been vacationing and relaxing in Turkey for the past few seasons. He is a bonafide semi retired cunt. I don't want that washed up has been anywhere near the club. Sneijder and leadership?! :howler: :rofl: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)