Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
At this point my ideal signing would be Sneijder, even more so than Isco. I know that opinion will not be too popular around here, but having seen the first two matches this team really lacks experience and leadership. Sneijder is exactly that. He still has all the technical tools and would fit in quite nicely. He still scores goals (golazos rather) quite regularly and is capeable of doing that on the highest level I think. It would further take some pressure off of Pogba (also with FKs and stuff). At least he would be a realistic target. Trust me I absolutely loved the idea of having Isco or someone like him around, a young Player with massive potential, but after having seen the first two matches I don't think he would solve all these problems. We should acquire Someone like him next Season, when guys like dybala morata pogba lemina sturaro etc have another season under their belt. What do you guys think?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
At this point my ideal signing would be Sneijder, even more so than Isco. I know that opinion will not be too popular around here, but having seen the first two matches this team really lacks experience and leadership. Sneijder is exactly that. He still has all the technical tools and would fit in quite nicely. He still scores goals (golazos rather) quite regularly and is capeable to do that on the highest level I think. It would further take some pressure off of Pogba (also with FKs and stuff). At least he would be a realistic target. Trust me I absolutely loved the idea of having Isco or someone like him around, a young Player with massive potential, but after having seen the first two matches I don't think he would solve all these problems. We should acquire Someone like him next Season, when guys like dybala morata pogba lemina sturaro etc have another season under their belt. What do you guys think?
Exactly.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
At this point my ideal signing would be Sneijder, even more so than Isco. I know that opinion will not be too popular around here, but having seen the first two matches this team really lacks experience and leadership. Sneijder is exactly that. He still has all the technical tools and would fit in quite nicely. He still scores goals (golazos rather) quite regularly and is capeable to do that on the highest level I think. It would further take some pressure off of Pogba (also with FKs and stuff). At least he would be a realistic target. Trust me I absolutely loved the idea of having Isco or someone like him around, a young Player with massive potential, but after having seen the first two matches I don't think he would solve all these problems. We should acquire Someone like him next Season, when guys like dybala morata pogba lemina sturaro etc have another season under their belt. What do you guys think?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I agree. Not because I prefer him to Isco but because Isco is unrealistic to start with. Sneijder has experience - something all of a sudden the team lacks.

Unfortunately, we don't seem to be linked with him at all despite being close to signing the player in January. Strange.

Also, on deadline day, it is clear that all viable long term solutions are off the table - best to go with a viable short term solution that can hit the ground running especially with the team in crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)