Live MATCHES ON INTERNET??? (1 Viewer)

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
Hey guys I'm an Ac Milan and Juve fan:angel: Anyway I often go to milan's forums and someone actually posts a site that shows the match live on the internet. Normally its some Japenese/chinese site. But hey its still showing which is a dream for someone like me who lives in trinidad and has no access to serie a on tv. But what about Juve , dont yall have some weird foreign site that shows the game:confused:It would be really great:cool:All replies appreciated.
Anyway go Juve show them what youve got vs Atalanta.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Thanks anyways,
    But for the love of Del Piero there must be some site that shows serie a :dazed:Hey anyone knows where i could get the latest Del Piero goal in tribute to Agnelli
    thanks

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Man, it took me 3 satellite dishes to be able to see all of Juve's games (not including the CL), so I know how you feel. I'm even surprised that you were able to find an Asian site which shows Milans games. btw what site is it ??

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    I've tried to send Paul a PM, asking him about thoose illegal sites, but for good reasons he wouldn't tell me... fair enough.

So now I ask y'all... don't post it, if you know it, just send me a PM. Thanks!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Paul, it's a shame that site checks by IP and only UK citizens are accepted :(
    Sorry didnt know that.

What about other contries versions of sportal , do they have it?

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    hey, shadowfax, i really understand that u won't post the links here in the forum, but can't you send them to one of us by PM.... (who can send it to the other guys who want it..)

it's really difficult here in austria to watch serie a... my only option is pay-tv, that just shows one serie-a game a week (sometimes even 0...)..
    and pay-tv is too expensive to me as i currently have cable... i would have to buy a satellite-dish, a receiver and would have to pay about 20€ a month...
    too expensive for somebody who still attends school..

cmon shadowfax u're our last hope....
    so ppplllllzzzzz....

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    somebody please, for the love of the game, send us a site where we can watch the games?

here in the philippines, i only get to watch juve's games everytime there's a CL fixture. and sometimes, i'm not even lucky enough because ESPN or StarTV won't even show them. and if i do get to watch them, i'd have to wake up at 0330 in the morning to watch them.

please, stop tormenting us, give us a site.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    yeah me too!
    i live in panama!!

some years ago here inlatin amerika ws a channel called "PSN" .
    in that channel i viewed a lot of games form serie a...but the last year the channel broke!!!!ç
    and my cable tv don have rai! i can only see juv´s champions league games!!

there must be a site in the internet...im bored to see the games live "minute by minute"

OP

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    Hey guys, I started this post because there were links to sites to watch ac milan matches and non for Juve, however if its any use to you I'll post the AC one.:Dhttp://www.stvod.com/football/live.asp,
    I have some maybe good news, ive heard that its not just Ac matches, its actually the night game of Serie A on Sunday I believe,there is suppose to be some picture of gootball stars,Beckham ,Carlos, Figo etc and under it should have a link near to moving film:cool:No link no match, if it works for you guys Ac or Juve whoever, enjoy:angel:
    GO ALEX GO:fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)