LIVE- Juventus-Lecce (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Ranieri took out our most creative players? :lol2: With Giovinco still on the bench?

Really funny.
Talk about a comedy of errors. Not satisfied to simply add Poulsen and shift the formation back, he removes the only two players we have who can pass the ball (even if they were extremely quiet in the first half)...

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #384
    When I said that Poulsen needed to be brought on, I did't mean instead of Del Piero! :)
    Actually, Poulsen had to come in instead of an attacker. That was a good sub.
    But it should've been Gio for Nedved instead of Marco for Camo.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    now we know y buffon came out early....he heard the subs!! r ale & camo even sitting on the bench? cuz i didn't see them when they showed the bench at the start of the half

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    He let Iaquinta in?? And instead of adding a better finisher (Treze) or a more creative player (Giovinco) he subbed out our most creative player (Camo) for our worst performer of the season (Marchio)
    And took out DP, the only who could threaten their goal, at least with some FKs
    and added one more useless player (Poulsen).

Is CR thinks we are defending the lead again??

rb77

s e V e n
    Dec 8, 2007
    enough is enough...seriously!! its getting fucking tiring!! i cant stand this!! get this fucking prick out of here..he doesnt even have a normal human beings brain!!

btw...how many points are we off fiorentina now??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)